chapter 1

James mcvey.

All them girls want him, all the girls thinks he's brill and fit, but except me.

my  name is charlotte I'm 16 and, I am a normal high school girl with the best friends. I live in bournemouth with my mum and my big sister.

I was walking to my class witch I was late beacuse I had to walk my best friend to her class.

'sorry i'm late miss' 

'and whys that miss broom' she said turning around and raising her eyebrows at me.

'er... I needed the toilet' I lied.  

'don't be late again, we've changed seats so you are sitting by mr. mcvey over there' she said pointing to the empty seat beside James

great.

I turned my head and saw james giving me a big smirk, I rolled my eyes and walked over to my place.

oh great, lifes perfect isn't it.

I walked over to the place I was told to sit. I placed my books down on the table and put my bag under my chair.

as I was about to sit down the books where knocked off by james.

'classic shit' I muttered under my breath

'what you say about me' shit, he heard me

 'that you're very classic knocking off my books off' I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

I bent down and gathered them up, as I gathered them up I felt someone pinch my bum.

'ouch!' I screeched.

miss turned around following by the hole class, 'just sit down will miss broom and stop messing around' she turned back around and started teaching the class again

I felt a hand grab my thigh.

"do you mind james, i'm trying to listen to miss' I said with anger in my tone.

'I know you want me, I can see in your eyes' he said softly whispering into my ear.

'him, nice try mr' I grabbed his hand and put it on the table. I went back to my work.

the bell went and I gathered my things up and walked out of the classroom and walked up to my locker to get my homework book out.

'CHARLOTTE!'  I heard a voice from behind me, I jumped I turned around and saw ella my best friend.

'hey, how was class' I said while placing my books back in my locker 

'shit, as always' she said rolling her eyes

'augh, same. I have to sit next to james once again' I slammed my locker and looked over to Ella and in a distance I was James smirking at me.

'who are you staring' she turned around and saw James, she turned back and tugged a smirk at me.

'he like's you' she said with a huge smile on her face.

'you can fuck right off Ella, I hate him and he hates me, he will never change my life. and if he does, I know for a fact that he will try and ruin it for me. but it is never going to happen, I fucking hate him!'

'okay, okay I understand' she lied to me.

 'come on, we better get to class, where going to be late' I grabbed her wrist and rushed off quickly with James still leaning against the window, as we walked past him he winked at me and I bit my lip and looked forward.

maybe there's something about him I like.

I hope you like it so far, Its my first time writing one, thanks for reading. niamh x