chapter 59

charlottes point of view...

I was currently looking down at the smallest plate of food, In the corner of my eye I could see James clearly staring at me.

'mm, these sandwiches are perfect' she said with a mouthful of food.

'thanks' I said taking a tiny bite out of my sandwich.

'so we have sorted out the wedding, its going to be on charlottes 18th' he sounded very proud.

a smile grew apon my face but I could see james clearly giving me a death glare

'congratulations!' ella shouted out making me giggle.

'er yeah, congratulations' I knew he was being sarcastic.

---

'don't mind me, off to the toilet again' Ella said getting out of her seat again.

'what the, ella this is your fifth time in like half an hour.

I looked at her, she had a pail face on her.

'ella, come with me for a minute'

I got up from my seat and walked up the stairs with her and entered our bathroom.

'what's up with you, your not yourself today, stuffing your self with sandwitches, turning down a cup of tea and going to the toilet five times in half an hour'

'I don't kno-' she was interrupted by throwing up in the toilet.

my eyes widened, I walked over to the sink and pulled out something, I turned back around, her eyes widened.

'I can't be' tears started to come to her eyes.

'if your acting like this you never know, just try'

'charlotte what if I am?'

'i'll be there for you, now just take it'

I walked out of the bathroom shutting the door, harry came up the stairs.

'is she okay'

'yeah she's fine'

'are you okay, james keeps looking at you and its scaring me'

'yeah I'm fine, where just friends harry' I rolled my eyes.

I heard the door unlock, I turned around and saw little ella in tears.

'I'm pregnant'