chapter 3

I made it to fucking Friday without throwing a chair at the teachers.

It was last lesson of the day and I was late for lesson once again, I really need to stop this.

I entered the classroom and all eyes lay on me.

'sorry, I'm late miss' she turned her face and smiled.

'don't be late again please' she said softly, wow she was happy today, I walked over to my seat and there was James with a giant smirk on his face. I grabbed my books out of my bag and placed them on the table and I sat down. I opened my book and wrote down what was on the board. but I could see James looking straight at my book.

'please stop copying off me James, there easy questions!' I lifted my face up to him.

'I missed class yesterday so miss told me when you came in I need to use your book, move your fucking arm out the way!'

'you should asked when I sat down James, I would of said yes' I rolled my eyes and got back to work.

'look charlotte, I need help with chemistry, my grades are falling down completely and I need them to come back up again, knowing your a straight A student, could you help me for a few weeks till I'm back on track with my work and I can go to a collage' 

my face was speechless, he wanted help form me! 'err, yeah sure. I'm not a fucking straight A student though' I smiled at him.

'thank you charl' he smiled back at me.

'I still hate you by the way and don't ever call me charl'  I snarled at him

'sorry' he said putting his hands up looking like he was surrounding

---

I got in and ran up to my room, throwing my bag across the room. I grabbed my phone out of my blazer pocket and there was a message from ella.

Ella: hey girly, I'm coming around to yours, where going out tonight!

I answered her back with a sarcastic great. I hate going out of a night, there too girly and all I wanted to do was sleep.

half an hour later ella came up with bags full of things. she put them down by my dressing table and sat down on my bed. 

'are you ready to have one of the best nights of your life' she said dancing around my room

'I would rather sleep' my lifted my legs up to my chest and closed my eyes.

'stop being a baby, come on' she said trying to pull me up from my bed.

I fell to the floor and I sighed out.

'Fine, lets go out!' I sighed out

I walked into the bathroom towards the shower and I got in. I washed my hair my body. once I was done I walked back into my bedroom and sat on my bed with a towel on top of my head and a towel wrapped around my body.

I decided to get into a onzie while I was getting my hair dried and straightened and my makeup done by ella.  

Ella pulled out a red skater dress witch was a bit sticky out it also had a  flower design on the top and black ankle converse and a denim jacket. 

I walked back in the bathroom and put on the clothes I walked back out of the bathroom and ellas eyes lit up.

'you look stunning, james is going to think your fit tonight' she had a giant smile pasted on her face. 

'you put me up to this, you only wanted me to go because james is going!' I sat back on my bed and sighed out. 

'no, your my best friend and I want a decent night out with you, where only 16 once you know, now should I wear this?' ella pulled out a red skater dress with a gold belt across the middle. she also pulled out a pair of white small heels.

'it looks nice, but I'm not going anymore' I sat back on my bed looking out of the window, it was getting dark.

'please come, you don't even have to look at him!' she pleaded me.

'fine, but how are we even going to get across my mum!'

'just say where going to a friends sit off or something, I'll find a way.' she said while walking into the bathroom, she better come up with something quickly.