chapter 16

I walked to the train station and no one was there.

I walked up to the platform and took at seat, it was completely silence, all I could hear was the wind blowing my hair around.

moments later I felt a freezing thing dig into the side of my neck, I jumped and looked to the side to find someone standing with there hood up.

the cold thing was a gun.

'stand up' that husky voice rang though my ears, I didn't hesitate.  

we where standing for at least half an hour until a train came across us.

'come on' the person grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the train.

maybe this was a fucking bad idea.

we sat down by the window, we where the only people on the train, I looked out of the train and it moved, I turned my head and saw the person hood fell from his face and there was a face I didn't want to see.

Harry Edward Styles.

---

james mcveys point of view...

I'm a so fucking stupid, walking off like that, I should of at least said a better sorry or something. I wanted to make her feel like something special that night, that kiss was something magical.

I walked into my house and sitting there with her bright pink dress on was Ashleigh, I rolled my eyes and sighed out.

 she turned her head and smiled, she stud up and walked over to me.

'hey sweetie' she said while she wrapped her around around my neck and kissed me quickly.

'hey, we need to talk' I looked straight at my mum as she sipped on her tea, she knew what I was doing.

'yeah, sure' she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the couch.

I cleared my throat and started taking.

'look, we need to end this relationship, its not working out' I said confidently.

'what, w-where done' she whimpered out.

'I'm sorry, you're just not for me'

'what the fuck, are you seeing someone else' she cried out, a tear slipped from her eye making a mark through her dark foundation.

'maybe' I said looking in a distance and smiled.

she got up and stormed to the door.

'I never really liked you james anyway, but I hope this girl if better than me' she said before storming out of the house, she slammed the door shut making it shake a little.

I turned back to my mum chuckling, she put the paper down and took another sip of her tea.

'mum, I have made the right choice, charlotte is my girl'

'well what are you sitting here for, go and get her'

I got up and walked out of the house.

time to get you back charlotte.

hope its alright guys ~ niamh x