chapter 18

after half an hour the train came to a stop, It jolted forward and I got up to get off with harry.

this is wrong but I felt like complete shit, I needed some happiness in my life. but there is that something about harry, maybe he is right, I do need to get to know him a bit more.

but james, he made me feel like complete shit, made me do this to my wrist, but deep down I still had feeling for him.

shit, what have I fucking done to myself.

---

we arrived at this restaurants, it was so cute. we walked in sitting down by the window, the view out to the sea was beautiful.

'so, what was with the gun before, I knew you wouldn't shoot me'

'I knew, it to scare and tease people with, its not real so I haven't killed anyone just yet' he chuckled out.

'you know what harry, I take back that hit, to be honest your not that bad' I smiled at him

shit did I just really say that...

'oh thanks' he smiled at me.

'so how did you meet my sister in the first place' I said raising my eyebrows.

'well, we where high school friends'

'really, how come she has never mentioned you before'

'well, she had the biggest crush on me back in high school, I knew from I stepped in that classroom she liked me, she was far to freaky in high school, you should of seen her' he laughed out.

I laughed out too.

'when what happened, did you get with her or what'

'well, one day I started speaking to her and we came friends, but one night there was this big party happening at my friends house and I invited her around, and let me say that night ended with a boom' he said smirking at the end bit.

'holy shit, really' I yelled out, people where looking at us.

'yeah, she's really good you know' he winked at me.

yeah, I wanted to really tease him badly so I bent over, inches away from his lips and whispered

'I could do better' I sat back in my seat and he winked at me, I lifted my arm so it was leaning on my face.

seconds later our food came out and I started to eat.