chapter 45

once I was ready I walked over to the mirror, I wasn't to dressed up for a little bit dressed up. I was wearing grey skinny jeans rolled up a bit from the bottom with a grey jumper and converse, my hair was nicely straightened and my make up was light.

once I heard a knock on the door, I walked over to it opening it, I saw harry leaning against the door frame.

'ready' his voice echoed through the corridor.

'yep' I closed the door and took his hand and walked out of the hotel.

---

'omg, your far to funny' I chuckled with a face full of food.

he smiled at me.

I swallowed my food and started speaking again. 'look we can't stay in that hotel room for ever, we need to find an apartment or a proper house harry' I said biting my lip.

'I know, we could go looking tomorrow?'

'er, yeah sure' I said biting my lip.

'what's wrong now charlotte?'

'nothing' I lied, yes I was thinking about James. I can't just leave him! I would break his heart if I go off with harry, I miss him. I miss him loads.

tears started to fill up in my eyes.

'no, something's up with you' I looked straight into his green orbs.

'harry, I know this is your baby and all but when james comes back, what's going to happen? he is meant to be my boyfriend for all you know it! I must be mad saying we should go and buy an apartment, I'm still a teenager for god sakes!' A tear slip down my cheek, I could see harrys face turn into a frown.

'when james gets back, tell him its over, that ring of your finger means your mine, mine for the rest of mine and your life, and I have heard you say once that you are only sixteen once. stop crying now babe, everything will be okay' he took my hand and kissed it repeatedly.

I smiled at him but inside I was falling down, I don't know what I'm doing, my life is going all so quick, a few weeks back I was in school and I was happy, but now I'm engaged to a man I met only a weeks back and pregnant to the baby that was a mistake.

I felt like shit.