chapter 64

james mcveys point of view...

I moved my head around to find my ella sleeping , but recently on my mind Is someone who has been there since the start.

charlotte.

me and ella have fucking arguments all the fucking time and I am getting to the point where I want to leave.

but there's one massive problem, she is seven and a half months pregnant.   

I can't just leave her, she will struggle without me.

'morning' her small voice echoed through my ears.

'hey'

'ah, just wish I could stay in bed and cuddle all day but I have school' she sighed out.

'look, why don't you just stop going in, when you have this baby you will have to stop'

'I know, but I have exams' she moaned out.

'ugh, okay' I said getting up.

---

once I was showered and dressed I walked out of our little apartment to school.

I took ellas hand as we walked into the school, we got a few dirty looks, but I snarled at them back.

what the fuck is there problem.

'I have maths now, I'll see you later' she said

'okay, see you later' I said before kissing her.

---

I walked into chemistry class late.

'sorry I'm late miss'

'I understand James' she said smiling.

'um, okay' I walked over to my seat but then I saw someone who I thought I would never get to see.

charlotte.

my face lit up as I walked to my seat, I placed my bag on the floor.

'charlotte' I smiled at her.

'james' she said back looking at me.

'wow, how come your in school, and your stomach!' I sounded surprised.

'the school rung my mum up saying I needed to come in for exams so if I want to get a job, I need to do my exams' she said rolling my eyes.

'have you had the baby?' I whispered

she gave me a small nod, 'you and Ella could come over tonight? Harry is cooking a lovely meal' she said.

when she said the name 'harry' my heart sunk. I remember when I took her to the park for a meal. 'oh great, we sure will' I smiled at her then looked back at the board jotting some things down.

'great' she said giving out a little clap. 

I don't know if its just me, but I'm starting to fall for her again. shit