chapter 33

charlottes point of view...

I woke up to blinding sunlight glazing through the window. I lifted my head up and saw sheets and clothes all over the floor. my hair ran through my hair and I smiled at a wonderful night I had.

I got up and walked over to my phone, there was a message from james. I bit my lip and opened it.

james: just landed in LA, don't worry be back home in the nick of time xxx

I sat back on the bed running my hand through my damp hair, I got up and walked over to the bathroom, I opened the door and standing there was harry smiling at me.

'morning beautiful' he kissed me on the cheek, I smiled back.

'hey, mind if I use the shower'

'sure, I'm going to get us some food' he said while walking out of the bathroom and locking the door. I climbed in the shower rinsing off the sand.

---  

once I was dressed I walked back into the bathroom locking the door.

all I just want is to go home now, I sighed and looked up.

I saw a small window but I could fit through it. I climbed on the toilet seat and opened the window. I opened it as wide as I could, witch was a few centimeters away from me. my small head hung above the window.

'charl, are you in there' I heard harry the other side of the door.

'shit' I muttered underneath my breath. 'yeah I'm still in the shower' climbed down from the toilet and turned the tap on. I walked to the door and I let my back glide down the door. I pulled my knees against my chest.