chapter 62

four mouths later...

I am weeks away until this baby come out, I've spend my fucking life time laying down on this couch as it far to painful to move.

I woke up to the sound of the door bell. my eyes shot open. I threw the soft blanket off my big bump and waddled over to the door.

I opened it and standing there was Ella.

'hey, why are you coming around this time in the morning' 

'well, me and James sort of had an argument last night' she said stepping into the house, she lifted her head up and all around her eyes where black.

'holy shit, your eye' my eyes widen, I guided her to the living room and sat her down on the couch.

'y-yeah, he sort of punched me' a tear slip down her eye.

I walked into the kitchen and got some cotton-wool and dapped it in a bit of water, I walked back into the living room and saw Ella rubbing her bump back and forth.

'don't worry little man, everything's going to be okay' she whispered to it.

I sat down beside her and hugged her lightly, her head landed into my shoulder and she cried.

'I'm scared what he'll do next' she whimpered out.

I bit down on my lip.

who would do such a thing to Ella? James isn't that violent so why did he punch her?

---

I was currently eating my pancakes when I felt the biggest kick yet.

'HARRY' I shouted him, in seconds he came speeding in.

'what?'

I looked down at a small wet patch spilling down the couch, I looked back up to harry, his mouth dropped.

'its time' I said.

---

'harry come on' I yelled, I am in unbearable pain.

' yes, yes! you know what I can't find the fucking keys' he shouted around the house!

'where did you put them last time'

'on the side but there not there'

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my hand, I was holding them.

'I fucking found then, now lets get in the effing car' I said holding my back and walking to the car.

---

we pulled in into a space, I got out the car and waddled up to the hospital.

we got in the lift and my hand reached for the bar.

'fuck, this hole pregnancy is fuck' I yelled.

'but your doing so well' he said patting my back.

'are we even fucking moving' I said turning my head, he turned around and pressed the button

'now we are' he smiled back to me.

---

once we reached the baby unit harry ran to the front step.

'hi, where the styles' family we registered here' he pulled out a file'

'well aren't you organised, come this way'

we walked through to a room with a bed, I sat on the bed.

'harry, come here' he threw the bags down and faced me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, moments later the doctor came

'where the hell have you been' I yelled turning my head.

'okay, lets talk pain on the scale of one to ten how are you feeling'  he pointed to a scale, showing different faces.

'your maybe a six?' harry suggested.

'what, I'm an eight a frown no tears'

'okay, are you ready to push'

'yes' I scrunched my eyes and gave what I could.