chapter 67

once james and ella left I closed the door and went up stairs, I heard a little bark, I turned around and saw little buddy attempting to climb.

'come here' I muttered to myself.

I picked him up by two hands and carried him up the stairs, I walked into the bedroom and placed him down in the middle of the bed, I walked out and into the babies room.

'hello my babygirl' I said picking her up and smiling at her.

she squinted her eyes open and she started crying, I sat down on the chair next to her cot and fed her.

---

'hey' harry said coming the room and placing something down on the shelf.

'oh hey, I've just fed Darcy, um you know tomorrow, it might sound a bit early but if I give Darcy to my mum, we could maybe look at some wedding venues' I nervously said.

'um, sure'

'I mean, if you want to harry, we don't have to just yet' I said biting down on my lip.

harry walked over to me picking up my free hand and held it softly.

'of course I do' he smiled and kissed me on the head.

'okay' I said smiling back.

---

as my head hit the pillow Darcy started.

'fuck sake, harry please go and check on her' I said sighing out.

'I've just been, its your turn'

'harry I'm shattered, please' I moaned at me. 

'fine' he said, I felt his warm body get up.

my eyes couldn't take it anymore, I closed them and in seconds I fell asleep.