chapter 53

my eyes where focused on the school and any minute now the bell is going to go, people who I know are coming out... even james.

once I saw the first person come out I knew the bell has gone, after one person came out everyone came belting out.

there where some people I recognised, I smiled towards then but they gave me a dirty look.

they must have noticed the baby bump.

 'charlotte, is that you' a male voice came out, I turned around and there was james holding his guitar.  

'yeah its me' I said walking over to him.

'I'm sorry about the other day, I shouldn't of yelled like that' his smiled turned to a frown.

'so can we still be friends' I nudged him laughing.

'sure' he said lifting his arms up for a hug, I went in and hugged him tight, I really didn't want to let go.

'charlotte!' I pulled away from his hug and turned around and stud there was Ella, I turned back to james.

'ill text you later' I shouted.

I pulled my jacket across the bump and walked over to Ella.

---

'so you're getting big' she said pulling a strand of hair out of the face, we where currently sitting on a park bench with two cup off Starbucks coffee.

'I guess, I am nearly three mouths' I smiled towards it.

'it will hurt when it comes out'

'I know, but I'll be brave'  

I saw ellas eyes guide down to the wedding ring and then back to my eyes, I bit down on my lip trying to smile.

'is that engagement ring!' she yelled.

'er, yeah' I felt ashamed to be wearing it infront of her.

'omg, its gorgeous, whos the lucky groom' she said nudging me chuckling.

'er, harry' I looked down at the bump rubbing it up and down.

'what! what about james'

'where friends'

'really, he really wants you to just be friends'

'yeah'

'okay'

'I have missed you' I said looking down into my half empty cup of coffee.

'me too'

I brought my face up to her and smiled.

she smiled back

 'I better go, harry would be wondering where I am' I said while getting my bag off the floor and placing it on my shoulder.

'same, see you around' she said getting up.

'err, ella?'

'yeah?'

'would you be my bridesmaid?' I smiled towards her.

'of course, oh my god I love you' she said running up and giving me an even bigger hug.

'oh great, mind the baby' I chuckled.

she instantly let go and put her hands on the bump.

' sorry! omg, I just felt something kick' 

'did you?' my face lit up.

'yeah, give my your hand'

I put my hand out and she put it down to my stomach, I felt something move.

'omg, did I just really feel my baby kick'

'I think so, well I better go see you soon'

'bye love, I'll text you later' and without another word I walked away with the biggest smile on my face.