chapter 46

once I got back to the room I got straight into bed, I wasn't In the mood. harry got in beside me and tangled our legs together and letting his very large hand on my the bump, I was asleep in minutes.

---

I woke up to a massive headache, I got up and ran to the toilet and taking some tablets, I walked back out and put on what I had on last night, I walked over to my phone and there was a missed phone call from my mum.

I walked out of the room and shutting the door slowly so I wouldn't wake harry up, I pressed mums numbed and it started ringing.

'hello' mums warm voice rung through the phone.

'mum'

'charlotte, h-how are you' he shuttered out.

'I'm good I guess' tears start to form in my eyes.

'good, why did yo-'

'mum, I miss you' I cut her off, a tear slipped out of my eye.

'I miss you too, please come back' she cried through the phone.

I whipped the tears away 'i'll come back into your life if your supportive towards me and harry and this baby mum' I sounded angry, but the way she spoke to me that day made me sick.

'yes, i'll be a supportive mum to you, but what harry did to jasmine was the biggest mistake ever'

'harry stays out of this mum, I'm engaged to him and if your not happy with us then you can stuck this hole supportive thing up your bum' I whispered to her not trying to shout at her.

'engaged? you really want to wish your life away that bad charlotte, your just like your dad you know'

'don't even mention my dad! he was the one who left when you weren't there for us when you on the drinks, hes been there for me when I was five, he was the one who cooked, cleaned and took me out, that was meant to be you for god sakes!' I bit my lip and more tears came running out of my eyes.

'look I'm sorry, for all them things I did when you where little. when this baby comes I will raise it like I should raise you, I shall be the best grandmother ever, just please I'm sorry' she cried out, I did feel guilty for just saying all them things.

'I'll be over next week' and without another word I ended the call, I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back into the room, harry was already awake. I walked over to him giving him a hug and crying into his shirt.

'my stupid mother, my stupid, stupid mother' I shouted

'just take deep breaths, your getting stressed out and your going to hurt the baby' he whispered into me.

I lifted my head up facing him, I kissed his soft lips trying to calm myself down.

I let going hugging him around his chest.

'I'm sorry harry, I shouldn't of scared you like that' tears kept spilling out of my eyes.

he lay down and he put the covers onto of us.

'shhh, go to sleep everything's going to be alright babygirl'

'okay' and in seconds I was asleep.