chapter 30

I walked across the airport car park, I could feel my legs giving in, once I got to his car my back leaned against the door of the car and slid down it, I pulled my legs against my chest and cried.

james has left me to go on tour in america and harry is onto me. can life get any fucking worse.

---

I sat the car. I can't fucking drive, I whipped my phone out and dailed my mums number, it rang three times and my mum answered.

'hey honey' my mums happy voice echoed through the phone

'c-can you come and p-pick me up mum' I cried out

 'why, where are you sweetie' she sarcastically said. 

'at the fucking airport' I yelled at her, she well in truly knew where I was

  'alright, harry and jem will be there in twenty minutes'

my eyes widened as she said harrys name  

'wait, not har-' and she cut the call off. I beried my head inbetween my legs and cried.

 I lifted myself off the floor and walked into the airport to go and get a hot chocolate as it was freezing outside.

---

I grabbed my hot chocolate from the cashier person and grabbed a seat to the nearest window. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dailed jems number. I rang five times and went stright to answer machine.

I popped my phone back into my pocket and my head fell into my arms. my eyes became heavy and before I knew it I was asleep.