chapter 9

The night went reallllly well! the vamps did a few songs and then another band came on, me and james may have danced a bit.

after our little dance we sat down at a table in the corner of the room with a glass of coke.

'that was so funny, you're dancing is the best' I chuckled out.

'hey, they are my signature moves there hun, don't mess with them' he put his hands up in the air and did a little move, I did the same somehow.

'so what's happened with you and ella? he asked, I bit down on my lip

'to be honest I have no idea and I really don't give a fuck tonight because I want a night to remember with my good friend here' and I pointed to james winking at him and then I laughed.

'oh really, where good friends now' he chuckled.

'well, I seen you around school and stuff and I thought to myself, your not that bad.' I said

 'will I still be a good friend if I do this' he pulled me closer to him so I was inches away from kissing him, my lips met him and we kissed, my hand run through his hair. it was perfect, the hole moment was perfect.

---

I looked at my phone and it was eleven.

'james, I better go its eleven' I said putting my phone back in my bag.

'okay, I'll drive you home' I took his hand and walked out of the club. fans of the vamps where all cramped up against the barrier. my held james hand a bit tighter as I saw some fans give me dirty looks and I heard some of them talk about me.

'who the hell is she?' I heard someone call out  

'ew, she looks like a total bitch' another person said to her friend, her friend gave me a dirty look.

 we got to the car and I jumped in the passenger seat. james got in next to me and we drove off to mine.

'I've had fun tonight I said smiling at him I felt james free hand on my thigh, this time I didn't tell him to get off me.

once we got to mine we both jumped out of the car, I gave him the biggest hug ever.

I let go of hugging me and stepped back and smiled.

'goodnight james' I said stepping towards my house. he waved and then got back in his car. he drove off and I walked sat on my porch step sighing. its been a good night and I hope I stay happy for quit awhile now.

 enjoy the next chapterrrr ;) niamh x