chapter 6

I woke up to a surrounding group of people and a strange place. I sat up  but my head is in unbearable pain.

As I sat up I put my hand on my head and I could feel a bump coming up on my forehead.

'what happened' I asked, everyone turned there heads.

'well you where standing by a door and you got hit by it, James sort of flung it open and didn't notice you standing there, he called me over and then I called your mum and an ambulance because you didn't wake up' Ella said, the four boys stud up and I noticed the last boy, James mcvey.

'I'm sorry charlotte, I really didn't see you' he sounded sorry for himself, I gave him a death glare.

seconds later a doctor and my mum came around the curtain and was surprised to see I was wake, my mum as always came and hugged me tight, it wasn't like I was in a massive car accident.

'my sweetpea, how's your head' she took my hand and repeatedly kissed it.

'mum, I have told you plenty of times to stop treating me like a five year old, I'm fine, can I just go home!' I yelled out.

'let me check your blood pressure and give your mum some things we can sort out witch will sort that bump out on your and we'll let you go, okay?' the doctor called out over minutes of silence.

---

an hour later I was out of the hospital, this has to be the worst night of my life, going to a really shit party and then getting into hospital just for a bump on my head. 

'I'll go and make some phone calls and then we can go home' mum said to me kissing my cheek, I wiped the place where she kissed me and then walked off around the corner sitting on the bench.

moments later I heard footsteps coming and then felt the bench go down.

'hey girly, are you okay' ella said,

I didn't want to speak to her at all, she made to go to this shit party and made me feel sorry for myself. I turned away so my back was facing her, I had my arms folded across my chest. I just ignored her.

'well thanks for a great night out friend, to be honest I don't even want to call you a fucking friend!' I yelled to her

'I'm sorry it ended up liked this, I don't want to lose my best friend over a stupid thing'

a tear fell from my eye I turned to face her, her head was in her hands crying. 'a stupid thing huh, why don't we stop pretending to be someone your not please! Just go Ella before something happens you will regret' I said whipping the tears away.

'I'm sorry charlotte' she said before leaving me standing outside the hospital.

I never want to see her again.