chapter 70

A few weeks later...

I was awoken by my phone buzzing away, I opened one eye and saw the time.

half six in the fucking morning.

I moned and grabbed my phone and held it up to my ear.

'its far to early who ever is calling'

'n-no, don't put the phone down, the baby is fucking coming' I heard ella screaming down the other end of the phone.

my eyes widened and I jumped out of bed.

'er, where the hell is james?'

'its a long story, please hurry' she whimpped out.

'okay, i'll call you back in a minute' I put the phone down and threw it on the bed.

'harry, you need to get up ellas going into labour' I yelled before kicking him.

'ugh, at this time in the morning' he moaned.

'I know' I said throwing one of harrys tops on and my leggings, I threw my hair up in a lose pony and a pair of shoes on.

'ugh, i'm up' he siad getting up and walking to a pile of clothes.

'hurry up now harry' I said walking into the babys room, she was fast asleep, I smiled at her small face burried into the small pillow.

I picked her up trying to not wake her up and carried her into the room, I entered and there was harry sitting on the bed nearly falling asleep, his face lifted up and saw the baby.

'how is she this morning?'

'she looks okay, she sleeps like a log doesn't she'

he nodded and laughed.

my phone went off one more time, I handed harry the baby and picked the phone up.

'yes'

'hurry the fuck up!' she yelled before putting the phone down, I shoved it in my jacket pocket and rolled my eyes.

'come on, we better go' I said before going down and going out.

---

I knocked on the door and seocnds later ella came to the door, her face looked sweaty. I took some bags off her and walked to the car.

'me and j-james broke up' she whimpped out before getting into the car.

my eyes widened. 'what the fuck, the little prick' I yelled.

'I'll tell you what happened, it sort of revoles around you to be honest' she said biting down on her lip, we got into the car and harry drove off to the hospital.