chapter 34

after nearly being in the bathroom I rushed out to find harry searching through my phone.

'harry, do you mind not looking through my phone' I said whipping it off him

'sorry, look we can't go until tomorrow night, I can't tell you why' he said putting his hands through his hair.

'um, okay' I said while taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

'I mean you can't leave this hotel room charlotte, its to dangerous outside'

'what the fuck? dangerous? you must be going mad! but I'll stay in here' I lied, I'm going fucking home.

'okay, well I brought you your duffle bag.' he said point to the bag on the chair.

'you went through my wardrobe without me knowing, there's some privet stuff in there' I yelled

I walked over to the bag and opened it showing clothes I did not want to see.

'what the fuck, there all shorts and cropped tops, if you see the weather outside its in the middle of winter'

'I'm sorry, I picked out what looked sexy' he winked at me, I rolled my eyes, I grabbed a pair of short pyjamas and walked back into the room. 

I walked back out and saw harry lying in bed.

'well aren't you coming in, its past midnight' he said winking at me.

'I would rather stand and sleep, but I really couldn't be bothered' I said walking to the bed and placing myself on the edge, Harrys arm wrapped around the tiny bump, our legs tangling together, I drifted off to sleep peacefully  

---

I woke up in pain and feeling very sick, I turned my head to face harry snoring little, I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

moments later he jolted his head and woke up.

'morning' I smiled.

'morning' his husky voice rung through my ears. 'I wish we could stay in bed all day, but I have to go and do some jobs' he said while kissing my cheek and getting up.

'am I defiantly coming home tonight? I have my first ultrasound tomorrow'

yeah, I promise we are! maybe even early, great!'

'I want you to come with me?' I bit my lip, is this a mistake?

'yeah sure, I'm going into the shower' he smiled and then walked into the bathroom, I lay back down and rubbed my small bump up and down.

should I really be doing this when james is gone? when he comes back I can't just leave harry? should I leave james for harry? or harry for james?

I bit my lip and a tear fell down, I have not a fucking clue what to do.