chapter 93

james mcveys point of view...

today is the day that charlottes gets married to that harry styles.

for that past year, I can't look at her without blushing, staring into her eyes or just simple giving out a little giggle.

it has been awkward too, the amout of times she has been around to see ella and the baby.

I can not cope.

'james, get up' I heard ella call out from the bathroom, I turned over and saw the time.

'its half eight in the morning though, the wedding doesn't even start till ten' I yelled at her back.

'well you need to get a shower, dressed and that' she said coming out of the bathroom.

'I can do all that shit in the amount of time, you look lovely baby'

'aw thanks babe, now get up' she said walking over and kissing my lips quickly.

'i'm up' I said.

'good, I'll be in charl's room' she said slamming the door.

I got up and walked into the on suit bathroom and jumped in the shower.

once I was done, I walked out and put on some clean underwear and I attemped to dry my hair with a towel.

I put my blouse on along with my trousers.

I heard the door open again and saw ella with a big smile on her face.

'why so happy'

'my best friend looks lovely, I can't wait until she walked down the isle' she said picking up the baby from the cot, she cradled her cross her shoulder.

if i'm honest, I wish I was the lucky guy.

'nice, how long is the cermoney on for like?' I whimpered out.

'like an hour, it will go fast so don't worry baby'  she said patting the baby on the back

'an hour, is that a fucking joke'

'james daniel mcvey, I expect better from you! it will go fast I promise, now come and take the baby from me. I need to go and help get charlotte get in the car'

I rolled my eyes and got the baby from her who was still fast asleep. I kissed her again and she left closing the door. 

I walked over to the window and with my free hand I pulled the silk curtain back.

a white streched car pulled up and I saw ella run out, she spoke to the driver for a minute. But then I saw a person dressed in white come out.

she looked up and waved at me giving me the biggest smile yet, I gave her a little wave back with my free hand,

she looked beautiful.

the most beautful person in the entire world.

but I can't like her.

this is her day.