chapter 74

charlottes point of view...

I walked into james' apartment, there was no one? no sign of ella, nor the baby?

'where ella and the baby?'

'at her mums, she spent the night there' he said placing his wet jacket down on the coat hanger and felt him hug me from behind and slowly kiss my neck.

'ah, your such a tease' I laguhed, I spun around and kissed his lips softly, he picked me up and pinned to to the wall, my legs twangling around his torso.

I felt my top lift up a bit, but me being a tease I did it myself showing my white bra.

'very nice' he mummbled.

'oh shut up' I chuckled.

he carried me into the bedroom, it smelt of ellas perfume witch she always wears, james pulled me down onto the bed with him onto of me, I tugged at his top witch I managed to get off showing his very nice body.

'like what you see darling?' he winked at me.

I kissed his lips hungrily, let me say that the night ended with a big boom.

---

my eyes opened to see james still mumbling one of his songs out of his band.

'your awake' he smiled.

'yeah' I smiled back.

I moved closer to him, my legs twangling with his and my head on his chest, his hand stroking the back of my neck making me feel warm and safe.

'stay' he whispered into my ear.

'okay' I whispered back, I felt him kiss the top of my head.

but in my mind was harry...