chapter 25

we ended up at a back of a park,  but the one I use to go to with my mum when I was younger, when my mum and dad where together, god it brings back memorise.  

 we walked through the path, the bushes has little fairly lights on, the flowerbeds where covered in flowers from blue to pink. once we reached the other side of the park there was a mini table for two with two plates of food.

'all this for me' I said, tears filling my eyes

 'yeah' he said pulling out a chair.

I sat down and pushed myself in. james sat himself down and started to eat.

'that was so nice, your such a good cook' I winked at him

'shut up, it just a simple recipe' he shrugged

 'I'm being serous here, but this is the nicest thing iv eaten all week, got any more?' I was starving.

'no sorry and thanks' he smiled  

'no worries' I smiled back

 ---

'so, would you go back out with me, second chances always come around' he whispered in my ear as we reached my front door. 

My eyes widen, yes second chances do come around, but I just thourght of harry, shit.

what would he do to me? 'better watch out darling' that rang though my head.

'erm, yeah' I smiled. he leaned into me and we where very close to eatch other. I pulled him even closer and our lips touched, feeling the sparks in my stomach.

he has been the one all this time...

willllll keep updating as soon as I can, i'm reallllly busy with school, homework and that! thanks guys! niamh x