chapter 47

harrys point of view...

I woke up to charlotte screaming, I shot up and realised she was gone, I wanted to go out but she would hate me for that, I lay back down closing my eyes.

is right marring charlotte? she was perfect and all but I'm young?

so many questions, so little answers.

I heard a big bang, I shot up and there was charlotte with tears steaming down my face, she ran over to me giving me the biggest hug yet.

'my stupid mother, my stupid, stupid mother' she yelled into my shirt.

'just take deep breaths, your getting to stressed out and your going to hurt the baby' I was getting worried, but I had no idea what was up with her.

she lifted her face up from my chest and kissed me softly, that was very unexpected.

she let go and I lay down while she was still on top of me.

'shh, go to sleep everything's to be alright babygirl' I smiled at her lifeless face.

---

charlottes point of view...

 I woke up to see harrys arms across my chest, I turned my head to a flat out harry, I smiled and jolted to look at the time.

half twelve.

I lifted harrys arm and got out of the bed, I looked down and saw what I had on last night, I decided to get changed and jumped into the shower.

once I was done I walked over to harrys eyes fluttering open, I smiled towards him.

'hey'

'hey, you alright now?'

'yeah, come on I want to go and look at some apartments.'

'okay' he got up and walked over to me kissing my cheek and he walked into the bathroom, I searched through my case trying to find something nice.

some of these clothes are not going to fit me in a few weeks, I'm going to be waddling away and the amount of back pain I'm going to have is going to be unreal.

I pulled out leggings and a pink jumper with my white converse.

once I was ready I dried it out and left it naturally and put the littlest amount of makeup on, I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and seeing a message from ella.

I bit my lip and opened it.

ella: meet me at starbucks tomorrow?

I instantly texted her back and shoved my phone in my jacket pocket, moments later harry came out with a towel across his waist showing his tattoos. I smiled at him and then looked forward again.

'charl, what happened this morning' his voice rung through my ears.

'it was nothing, just an argument with my mum.'

'do you want to talk about anything?'

'no, I'm fine' I smiled at him

'okay, remember I'm always here' he said kissing me on the cheek, I smiled towards him.

---

'I like this one' I pointed towards the grand house.

'that's nice, but 20,000 pounds is a lot' he said biting his lip.

'alright' I said moving onto the next ones.

'I like this one' I said pointing to a semi detached house.

'now that's perfect' he said facing me and kissing my soft lips.

I think we found a house, my life is going too fast.