chapter 69

harry styles point of view...

as I rushed into the kitchen, I slipped a little and looked around, my head turned to the floor and saw clarottes mum unconcous on the floor, my eyes widedned.

I ran back into the room and there was charlotte, tears strolling down her eyes.

'call an anbalance, your mums unconcous' I said tears coming to my eyes.

she stud up and took her phone out of her pocket and diled 999.

---

I was currently waiting for charlotte to come out, I know how she feels. at around about this time I lost my mum with cancer.

god, it makes me feel so fucking angry when I think about it.

moments later charlotte came out of the room and sat down next to me, her head fell into shoulder.

'charlotte, what happened in there'

'she's alright, the doctors are looking after her' she whimpered out.

'oh, thats good right?'

'harry, can we get married a bit sooner, I want my mum to see me in my wedding dress, I don't want her to die and miss the wedding' she said lifting her face and she gave out a little smile.

I was happy that she wanted to get married a bit sooner, so she would be my wife and a mother to our beautiful child.

'sure' I smiled to her.

I kissed her on her dry lips making her feel better.