chapter 78

charlottes pont of view...

a knock on the door came around fast.

'i'll get that' harry said walking out of the kitchen.

my eyes where glued onto the TV screen with baby darcy in my arms peacfully drinking her milk, I heard the door open and then I heard a loud voice.

'hello harry!' my mum yelled.

moments later my mum came in with jas following her.

'hello darling, how are you?' she said taking off her jacket up.

'i'm fine you?' I said taking my eyes off the telly and lfting my head smiling at her.

'i'm good, how is my grandchild' she said lowing herself down to her, I took the bottel out of her mouth and picked her up, a little smile appeared on her face.

'she getting big isn't she'

'two and a half mouths I think' I shrugged my shoulders.

mum picked her up and sat down on the far couch with the baby sitting on her knee, my head turned to jas, all I could hear was the small sound of her music booming out of her ears.

'jas, would you please take your earphone out!'

'don't fucking tell me what to do' she shrugged.

'look, its my house so I'm telling you' I yelled back.

she rolled her eyes and took them out.

'thanks' I smiled at her.

she gave me a sarcastic one back, ugh i'm fed up of her shit!

'can I smell burning?' mum said sniffing.

I sniffed and my eyes widened. the chicken.

'shit' I said running up and walking into the kitchen, smoke was coming out of the cooker. 'shit' I repated.

I opened the oven and a load a smoke came over me, I flapped it away and saw a little black thing in the middle of the oven.

'great, now what am I going to do?' I muttered to myself, I picked it up and threw it on the counter, I leaned back on the counter and ran my hand though my knotted hair.

I saw harry come into the kitchen, he walked over to me, his long arms pulled me into him.

'don't worry love, its just a chicken'

'I know, I wanted to make a proper meal for everyone, but it has one into one fucking thing' I yelled.

'don't worry, we should just all go out'

'hm, okay' I said.

he bent down and kissed my lips, his hands grabbed my things and pulled me up onto the work top, I heard a cough, I let go of his lips and turned my my head and there was mum leaning on the door fram.

'hi mum' I said puling into a smile.

'come on, i'm taking you all out for lunch as charlotte can't contol a chicken' she chuckled out.

'oi! I can cook a chicken, but I left this one in too long' I said sounding offened.

I grabbed my coat and walked out of the door, harry putting darcy in her car seat, we got to the door putting dracy in then I got in, we drove off following mum.

'charlotte, you know I love you' he said after minutes of silence, his free hand fell onto my thing making me smile.

I love him too... I think...