chapter 61

four mouths later...

I woke up to a very painful stomach, my eyes shot open. I sat up and held my stomach.

'Jesus, this baby likes to kick' I cried out trying to comfort the baby.

as I'm fucking 6 mouths pregnant, these things happen. there are stretchmark's all around my body, always fucking craving pancakes and I waddle like a fucked up penguin, I seriously cannot wait until this child comes out.

'aw baby, only two more mouths till it comes on, and the nursery is no where finished' he mumbled out.

'well instead of lying in bed all day, get your ass up and do something with it' I chuckled out.

'alright, but can I have five more minutes' he said turning over.

'you won't be like this when it comes, you will be up at six like everyday' I said patting him on the back.

'ugh, I'm up' he said lifting the covers up and swinging his legs around to try and get out.

'thank you' I said blowing a kiss, he smiled back.

---

'oh my, this is far to cute' ella pulled out a little sailors outfit and putting it on her bump 

'yeah, like it going to go to a fancy dress party at like two mouths old' I said rolling my eyes.

'oh stop being moody, its a girly day out' she said patting her hand on my shoulder.

'is there a pancake store around here, I need pancakes' I said licking my lips

'swear if you eat one more fucking pancake, the baby will come out one' she chuckled out.

'when your next ultrasound?' I said pulling out a little dress and putting it in the basket.

'erm, in like three weeks, how about you?'

'same, its my last one, I can't wait until the little thing comes out' I said wrapping my arms around the large bump.

'awh, me too' I saw her pattering hers.

---

I sat down on the couch with a plate of two plain pancakes, I turned the telly on, moments later harry came through the door covered in pink paint, he sat down on the couch.

'think iv done enough today' he sighed out.

'okay, I got some few things today' I said pointing to the bags, I spread my legs out onto his and put the plate down on my large stomach.

'cool'

'can I see the room now' I pleaded.

'no, you have to waitt' he is such a tease.

'ugh, fine' I said rolling my eyes.

I put the plate down on the floor and looked at the very large belly in front of me,  I tapped it lightly in one finger and magically I saw a mini hand.

'did you just see that harry' I yelled, he jumped a little.

'see what?' he looked confused.

'ugh come here' 

he stud up and walked over to me, he bent down, I tapped my bump again and saw the little hand.

'see'

'wow, what was that' he stud up and looked astonished.

'that was our little baby' I said smiling.