chapter 58

james mcvey. point of view...

what does charlotte fucking want? we all know what she faked the hole thing fainting thing last night as she seen me with my beautiful girlfriend ella.

I mean I can't complain, she did fuck me off for harry.

ugh, that names makes me angry.

I turned my head over and saw my beautiful girlfriend ella, her bare body covered the sheets, we had fun last night.

'hey' she smiled, her eyes fluttered open.

'hey' I smiled back.

'mm, last night was fun' she chuckled.

'just a bit didn't we' I bit down on my lip as my hand made its way down to her hip and I moved it up and down on her smooth skin.

'oh my god, your such a tease'

'ah, we haven't even started' I said moving closer to her and our noses pressed against each other.

'I love you james'

'I love you too' I moved in kissing her on the lips hungrily, I moved on top of her, my clutch swaying with hers.

---

'babe is breakfast on the go, I'm starving' she said coming down in just a silk dressing gown

I turned around and my eyes glew up.

'y-yeah' I shuttered, ella was just so beautiful.

'great' she said and hugged me from behind.

'hey, can we go and see charlotte today, I want to go and see the house and to make sure she's okay?' 

I rolled my eyes and put on a fake smile, I know she kissed me the other week, but I knew that was all just for fucking attention. and I was meant to be just a friend? I fucking loved her the other week too.

'um yeah sure, but is harry going to be there too?'

'um, he is with her all the time so I guess' she sound complete sarcastic.

'um, do I have to go or can I just stay here'

'er yeah, james where her friend' 

well I'm fucking not.

'okay, well I'm going to get into the shower now, breakfast is in the toaster, go and do the rest you lazy bugger' 

'mmkay' she said turning around and walked over to the toaster, I walked up and took a long refreshing shower.

---

'are we ready to go?' she said picking up her handbag and putting it on her shoulder.

'er, yep' 

'okay, well your driving, I have terrible pains in my stomach.'

'are you okay, why don't we just stay home'

'I'm fine, I took some tablets before, they will kick in soon' she said clenching her stomach.

'okay, well come on' I took her hand and walked down to the car.

---

'hello' ella said to charlotte giving her a hug.

'hey prinny' she hugged her back.

she let go and smiled towards me.

'hey' she said leaning in for a hug. 

I hugged her back feeling the very hard bump stop us from going any feather.

'come in, harrys inside'

oh fucking great, we walked in and sitting down on the couch watching the news was harry.

'oh hey mate' he looked up.

'hi' I gave him a small smile.

I sat down on the far couch with ella, my hand fell onto her thigh. I could see ella in the corner of my eye staring at me.

'erm, can I get anyone a drink? tea, coffee?'

'coffee for me please harry' I said, I don't even like coffee, I just couldn't bare looking at his face.

'okay, and for you ella?'

'do you have a cold drink?'

'erm, coke all right?'

'yes please, thanks harry'

'okay' he walked off to the kitchen, I looked straight into charlottes eyes.

's-so how long now until the baby' ella spoke over the silence

'like five or six mouths now I think'

'really, what are you going to call it?'

'haven't really thought of a name, but as it is a girl maybe Hannah'

'aw, that would be cute'

harry came back with two cups, he gave mine to me and I quickly sipped it even though it was hot, I heard a bark witch made me jump a bit and spill a bit of my drink on my jeans.

'shit' I muttered under my breath, I pulled my shirt down and whipped it.

I lifted my head up and in came a very small dog.

'oh my god, he is gorgeous!' ella said picking him up.

'yeah, his names buddy' she said while harry wrapped his arm around charlotte.

I put my hand on the little dogs back and stoked it up and down.

'he is a little cutie charlotte' yeah, just like you I thought.

'yeah, he has to go and get something done next week, put this little micro chip in'

'aww god, the poor thing'

'yeah, by the way dinner is nearly ready so harry instead of being on your backside all day, why don't you go and set the table up' she said nudging him.

he rolled his eyes and got up, I gave him a death glare. ugh he gives my the shivers.