chapter 48

james mcvey point of view...

in less than twenty four hours i'll be home, home with charlotte.

I woke up to a bright day, I was happy for once, I jumped up and walked over to brad.

'brad wake up, it our last day here' I said pulling the sheets off his body.

'five more minutes please' I said attempting to get the covers off me.

I rolled my eyes, 'come on, we have one last photo shoot' I said while walking to the shower.

'fucking hell, I'm up' he yelled.

I was in the best mood going.

---

charlottes point of view...

in less than a day I was picking up james from the airport, I was excited to see him and all but I can't just leave harry, I know what he is like.

but then I can't leave james? his heart would be in pieces? we could stay friends if we break up?

so many questions to be answered but so little answers.

---

'harry, I'm picking up james from the airport tomorrow' I whispered into his ear as he was drifting off to sleep.

'oh yeah' his deep voice rung through my ears.

'harry, this can't be happening anymore you know' I said getting up from the bed, tears started to form.

'what can't? you're mine right?' he said sitting up.

I switched the light on and got my little duffle bag packing a few things.

'I don't know harry' tears started to come out.

'but you said you loved me' his voice spoke softly, I stopped what I was doing and turned around sitting down on the chair.

'I know' I sighed out looking out of the pitch black window.

'you can't just leave me, the ring on your finger means your mine' I looked down at the sparkling ring. tears falling down my cheeks.

I stud up from the chair and closed my bag, I walked into the bathroom with some sweats and got into them, I walked out and put my converse on walking to the door.

'I'll be back tomorrow night' and without another word I walked out of the room, tears flooding down my cheeks.