chapter 8

charlottes point of view...

the week went quick, I was in last lesson and there was five more minutes till the end of the day.

 I haven't spoken to Ella all week, I haven't seen her too, me and james have got to know each other a bit more this week, he has been a bit flirty towards me too.  

'class please turn-' miss was cut off by the bell and a load of yeses echoed the room

 'what the hell, we'll finish that off on monday' I saw miss mutter to herself. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom with james.

'so are you coming to my gig tonight?' he mentioned for the hundredth time this week.

'for fuck sake, of course I am!' I said placing all my books in my locker and then slamming it shut.

'great, can I ask you something?' she sounded concern with me, will he ask me out? shut up charlotte!

'yeah' I sounded very unsure in my tone

'do you still hate me?' he asked, I could see in his eyes he wanted me to say no, but I really have not a clue.

'where average' I smiled at him placing my bag back on my shoulder.

'that's good, so you don't hate me but you also like me. '

'um, I guess'

'cool, well I better get going now, see you tonight' he said while walking backwards.

'bye' I smiled at him and he smiled back.

once we got back to mine, I went stright into the kitchen for food, once my belly was full I went upstairs to get ready.

it was before six we where fully ready, I was wearing blue skinny jeans folded up from the bottom with black ankle converse I also had a white vest top on with a oversize red sweatshirt. mum came into the room holding a box.

'hey sweetpea, I have something for you' she handed it to me, I opened it and inside was a necklace with a silver heart, my mouth dropped and looked back to my mum.

'thank you so much!' and I gave her the biggest hug ever.

'don't thank me, thank james. when you left he came around and gave it to me' my mouth dropped again, but I was also confused too.

why has he gone and got me a necklace? has he done this to all of his girls?

'do you want me to put it on you sweetie?' I looked at her and nodded. I turned my head and she place it on me, I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself. in the corner of my eye I saw my mum get up from the bed and hug me from behind.

'you will always be in beautiful princess' and kissed me on my cheek and she left. I stud there giving myself a confused look while fiddling with my necklace I looked at the time, I grabbed my coat went down stairs and standing at the bottom was mum.

'well, I'm off, see you later' I hugged her and she gave me a kiss. I let go and I bumped into something hard.

'dumb bitch, watch where you going!' I turned around and there was my sister lying on the staircase with popcorn all over her. I just laughed.

'I'm sorry' I helped her pick the popcorn off her and put in the bowl. seconds later there was a knock at the door, mum turned around and opened the door, standing there was a 19-20 year old boy standing at the door, he had the curliest hair ever and his green orbs shined in the light.

'hey, is jasmine there' his husky voice echoed through the house, jasmine pushed past me letting me drop to the floor.

'what where your standing jasmine' I yelled at her, she turned around, I could see the young man staring at me and smirking.

'well I'm sorry charlotte, me and harry needed to get through' she turned back around and grabbed Harrys hand guiding him through the house and up the stairs. I watched them go up the stairs, I could see harry was winking at me. I gave him a confused look back. I said my last goodbye to my mum and then I was off.

 ooo, harry has entered the story, hope you like it so far guys! xx