chapter 60

she looked down at the stick, tears came coming out.

'you have to go and tell james!' me and harry both said.

'but how, I'm only young, still in fucking school. it was one night.' she sounded very angry.

I gave her a hug, my arms comforting her small head.

'everything's going to be all right now ella, just tell james'

'how am I even going to tell my mum' I felt my shirt start to get wet from ellas crying.

'look, if you have a big argument and all, me and harry are always here for you, there's two spear bedrooms here, one could always be yours?'

'thankyou, but I will get through it' she said lifting her head and whipped the tears off her face, leaving black marks.

'are we ready to go down now?'

'yeah, I mean what harm is james going to do, he loves me and I love him' she said witch gave me the shivers.

we walked down stairs and james was sitting on the couch watching the news, he turned his head, his smile turned into a frown. he stud up and took ellas hands.

'what has happened to you'

he and harry sneaked past and sat on the couch, ella looked at me.

'you have to tell him now' I mouthed, she turned her head back to james

'j-james, look I'm pregnant'

his eyes widened, his hands let go of his her hands and ran through his hair.

'j-james, is everything okay' harry said.

'yeah, just that I'm going to be a d-dad'

ella nodded slightly.

'I'm sorry james, to ruin your life, ruin your music, i'll have the baby and put it up to adoption, just please don't leave me' more tears fell down her cheeks.

james turned back too ella taking her hands again.

'this is our baby and no other parent would treat it better than I would, my music does not matter, I will still do it, and my life is ruined? of course not, I love you so much ella' he said and then he kissed her.