chapter 95

once we walked up the path we entered an outdoor entrence, wodden round tables covered the room and in the far back was a long one for me and harry and other family, the tables had little pink flowers around and lots more candles. sharp white plates brightened the place up a bit, a wooden floor was the dance floor and there was going to be a live band.

'this is beautiful'

harry dragged me down to the dance floor, his arms went around my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck, I tilted my head down on his shoulder and we moved from side to side slowly.

'harry'

'mm'

'erm, I might be-'

'well here we are!' I was interrupped by my dad barging in on us followed by a load of other people.

I got off harry and greeted family and friends.

'what were you going to say?' harry whispered in my ear,

'it doesn't matter now, i'll tell you later' I said kissing him on the cheek.

once I greeted everyone I sat down next to harry and waited for our food to arrive, moments later our starters came out, then our mains and then our desserts came out last.

once we where all fed, the microphone was tapped, I looked up insanly and saw my father, I gave him a look to say what the hell are you doing.

he gave me a sorrow look back, he coughed as he got everyones attention, I looked at harry and he gave me a confused look.

'who is this?' harry whispered into my ear.

'my dad' I bit down on my lip.

'ladies and gentlemen, welcome my daughters wedding. some of you may or may not know me. but as I said I am charlottes father. I may have not been there for 18 years today, but I want to try and bond a good relationship with her from today. Today I must admit that I am the proudest dad in the world that my little girl has turned into a young women and a wonderful mum. my little granddaugter will always have me when she feels down. i'll be her best friend. I'll be there throughout her life. I want to make a bond with my two favourite people again.' he said.

tears where nearly spilling out of his eyes the way he said that.

there was something about it that wanted me to love him, but I couldn't. not after what happened between him and mum.

I stud up and walked off, biting down on my lip.

gasps and whispers echoed the room as I stud up, I could see in the corner of my eye that mum wasn't impressed.

I walked off down into the forest.

I couldn't go any furter as it is dark and cold.

my back hit the damp, tall tree. my hand covered my face and I started to cry.

'hey, hey' I heard the voice that I wished I could have heard more.

I looked up and saw my dad looking down at me, I gave him the biggest hug ever.

'I'ved missed you' I whispered into him.

I felt him kiss the top of my head.

maybe he isn't a bad dad after all.