chapter 80

once we got into the apartment, I put darcy down on the couch, she was sleeping peacfully.

I felt a strong arm wrap around my stomach and pulled me closer making me laugh, I turned around and kissed him hungrily, my legs wrapped around his torso again, he walked over to the other couch, I dropped onto the arm.

we where interrupted by a lound knock at the door, I pulled away placing myself down on the couch.

'well arn't you going to get that'

'oh y-yeah' he said walking over to the door, he opened it and a loud nose came out.

ella, shit.

'hey, I just came to drop the baby off, night in with the girls' she sounded happy.

shit I forgot about tonight, I needed to get out fast.

I stud up and paniced, but I was to late, ella spotted me.

'oh, hey charlotte' she sounded concerned.

'hey'

'what are you doing hre?'

'oh nothing, a flying visit' I lied, I came for sex.

'oh yeah, hows harry?'

'he's good'

she looked around the room and saw darcy sleeping peacefully, she walked over to her smiling.

'I have a good feeling that these babys are going to be the best of friends charlotte, I have a feeling' she said.

'okay ella' I chuckeld out

'well, I best be going. I'll pick her up at five' said said waving off and slamming the door shut.

'now where were we up to' I said walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, the door burst open again and in came ella, her face lifted and her mouth fell.

'what the fuck!' she yelled.

my arms let go of him and I turned to ella.

'ella, its not what you think!' tears came to my eyes.

'sure kissing james is nothing! wait until harry finds out this!' she said before walking back out.

oh shit...