chapter 87

charlottes point of view...

as I my bedroom door quitly I tipped toed down the stairs trying not to wake Darcy again, one I was down I sat down on the couch and turned on the telly.

jas snached the tv remote when she walked past me and turned over.

'fuck off, I was watching that!'

'i'm sorry, but you watched the tv all day yesturday eating fucking ben and jerrys'

'i've been sitting on the couch for about three weeks now and i'm not planning on leaving anytime soon, pass me the fucking remote back!'

'awh, well i'm sorry bitch. I was here with mum, she has been suffering with this fucking cancer! and you and harry lived happily ever after. so I think I should watch telly' she said, I rolled my eyes and got up and walking into the kithen.

as I walked in a head a crunch noise, I looked down and saw I stud on dog food, I looked stright ahead and saw buddy munching his way though a bag of food.

'for fuck sake, bud' I whispered.

he stopped eating and gave me a puddydog face look.

I smiled and picked him up taking him into the living room, I placed him down by my side and stroked him while watching telly.

'no offence, but you wreck of sweat chalotte'

'oh thanks' I said rolling my eyes, I pulled my top open and smelt it. she is right I did smell like sweat.

'well if you want to look after the dog, I will go and take a shower' I said smiling standing up and passing her the dog.

'your such a bitch, now I can understand why harry left you'

I bit down on my lip, I feel so angry at her that I slapped her right across her face, I pulled on her top and she leaned foward.

'listen here bitch, harry didn't leave me. I left him. he hit james witch I didn't like. its been five fucking weeks and I miss him so very much and if you want to treat me like shit, go ahead. but I will get you back' I spat her her, I pulled away from her, her face was bright red from where  slapped her.

she deservied it, I feel so angry towards her. she can't say shit to me or i'll get her back.

once I got into the bathroom I slammed the door shut, moments later I heard the baby cry. my back glided down the bathroom door, I pulled my legs close.

I give up.