chapter 71

I saw ella open her eyes, she looked shattered.

'hey, you okay?' I said smiling.

'I hurt everywhere' she moaned.

the door opened and in came james and a nuse holding a little baby girl.

'ella, thank god your okay' james said kissing her forhead, I gave a confused luck towards ella, she bit down on her lip.

'yeah, i'm okay' she said looking into my eyes.

somethings up with james and ella, I know she told me that they brokeup and all, but is she scared that she'll lose him forever? something is going on and I need to find out now.

'where's the baby?' james questioned, he turned around and saw the nurse holding the baby. james took it off her and held her tightly, his face lit up with a smile.

'she is beautiful' he said taking one finger and wrapped it around his finger.

for once in a while, I saw james happy.

---

once I had a held of the baby I decided to go outside for a minute, I needed air.

once I was out I looked over ahead seeing a big town, I felt someone touch my shoulder, I jumped a bit and turned my heard to find james smiling at me.

'hey, I wondered where you went' james said.

'well, you found me' I chuckled

'I miss you charlotte' james said out of no where.

my eyes froze and my heart stopped, what the fuck? he was in there with his own child acting all sweet and now he come out with this. what the fuck

'well, you'll have to miss me won't you' I said turning around going back up the stairs when I felt an arm tug at me witch made me stop.

'please, come back?'

I bit down on my lip and I rolled my eyes, I tugged at my arm trying to let it free but james is to strong, I turned around, his face full with sorrow.

'well, you have a fucking family now, and I do. So we will have to get on with our lives. where not normal teenagers anymore james, where practicaly adults' I said, he let go off my arm, I pulled it up to my chest trying to make myself feel warm.

'but could I take you out for a meal? just as friends? 8 on friday?' he asked.

I bit down on my lip. 'yes, but as friends james, I will just leave if you try anything on me, and I mean anything'

'thanks, well i'll see you then' he winked at me.

shit, what have I gotten myself into.  

sorry I haven't been updating and stuff, but I went to go and see one direction on friday, it was amazing, but so sad its over. such a good night and thanks for reading guys

-niamh x