chapter 24

today was Monday, ugh.

I turned over and it half six. I sat up and felt like I was going to be sick. I rushed to the toilet and threw up.

I lifted my head up from the toilet and had a flash back from the other night.

I can't be fucking pregnant?

I got up and walked over to my mirror, I turned sideways and lifted my top up and placed my hand on my stomach.

my boobs are fucking killing.

no, I can't be fucking pregnant. I bit my lip and  walked to the shower. I climbed in and put my head back letting the water soak my hair and body.

I was finally ready and a bit late. I rushed out of the house and walked to school.

---

'sorry I'm late' I said walking into the classroom.

'late once again miss broom' she didn't even bother to look over.  

'yeah and it wont happen again' and I walked to my seat.

james was giving me that smile. and I gave one back to him, I missed that smile of his.

'hey' I said to him.

'hey babe, can I take you out tonight'

'yeah'

'great, got so much planned for tonight' he said softly into my neck. and he started kissing it.

'mr. mcvey, would you please stop flirting' and the hole class looked around at us.

fuck sake.

---

I got in from a hectic day of work and drama.

I jumped in the shower quickly washing my body and got ready. wearing very dark blue skinny jeans and a dip dyed t-shirt and converse.

a knock on a door came around quick. I picked up my gray jacket and walked out of the door without saying bye to my mum.

---

'where are we off too?'

'its a surpise babe' and he took my soft hand into his and we walked to his car hand in hand.

I will keep updating but its hard with school and that, don't worry though. niamh x