Did You See That?

Gabe

What. The. F***.

We happened to look up just as she pushed Owen into the stream. I mean, holy s***! She's in so much trouble. Especially after she took off. All we could do was watch in shock as her fluffy white a** high tailed it through the brush.

That a** is grass now.

Sean

Oh, dear lord, this is wonderful!

We watch where Owen had barreled through the brush after Sang. The look on his wolf's face when he fell in was priceless! And honestly deserved. He was pushing her too hard. I know he's worried about her being able to defend herself with the other pack likely to come after us, but she needs rest too.

She's a new shifter.

A very naughty shifter...

North

What the hell was she thinking?

I want to follow and protect her sweet a**, but I know I can't. She challenged his authority and they need to work this out.

Hell, I challenged him once and learned my lesson...

S***! He better bring her back in one piece!

Victor

Oh. My. God.

Her wolf is definitely more assertive than she is. I hope he goes easy on her. She's so sweet and delicate. I don't want her to be afraid of us.

What the hell happened to make her do that?

Nathan

Holy s***.

Owen's going to flip out on her. I can't believe she did that. When it was our turn to spar, she walked off. I heard Owen growl at her to go back and she shoved him in the water! My wolf is proud of her and worried too. She'll need to be aggressive as the only female, but Owen's the wrong one to be that way with...

Kota

Oh. No.

We stare at the direction she took off in and I start counting. Counting how long she's been gone. Has Owen gotten her yet? It's only a matter of time.

And so I keep counting...

Luke

The was so bad and so funny at the same time!

I can tell Sean thinks so too. His wolf almost looks gleeful. That Sang's wolf did that is hilarious. We already don't know what we're doing with a female on our hands. And now she's proving to be even more of a handful.

This will be fun.

Silas

How the hell did she knock him over?

She's so little! She's a feisty thing too apparently. This will be interesting to see what happens now. She messed with the wrong wolf.

He better not hurt her though.