Chapter 5

Liliana's pov

"Liliana, Meredith. Hey thanks for meeting me here." Izzie smiles as she approaches us, pushing an elderly man in a wheel chair. She called Meredith and I this morning and told us she needed our help, so of course we dropped everything to see what she needed. We were just glad to know that she was alive and okay. It had been weeks since we last heard from her and we had obviously been worried.

"Are you okay?" Meredith asks her.

"Where the hell have you been?" I frown.

"I've been in Chehalis with my mom." Izzie says.

"This is not Chehalis. Where the hell are we?" The elderly man asks.

"We're in Seattle, Dr. Singer. These are Dr. Grey and Dr. Garcia, my friends." She told him. "This is Dr. Singer. He was my high school science teacher. A brilliant man, he fought for me. He's the reason I became a surgeon." Izzie says introducing us.

"I appreciate you two taking the time out to see us, but I promised Isobel's algebra 2 teacher I'd have her back in time for 5th period." Dr. Singer says.

"I'm confused." Meredith frowns.

"So is he. Nursing home diagnosed him with Alzheimer's, but he's been falling. He could have a bleed." Izzie says.

"He's wearing pajamas and an overcoat. What'd you do sneak him out in the night?" Meredith asks Izzie.

"No." Izzie scoffs.

"Early this morning." Dr. Singer says.

"You kidnapped him?" Meredith frowns.

"Can you two please just sneak him in to see Derek. Put him on the schedule, please." Izzie begs.

"So let me get this right, you've been in Chehalis the whole time without letting anyone know if you were dead or alive and the only reason you came back is to bring a confused sickly man for Derek to look at?" I frown.

"Yes." Izzie nods making Meredith and I both hit her on the arm.

"Ow, ow. Stop hitting me." Izzie says.

"You deserve to be hit. It is unbelievable that you can just pick up and leave and not let anybody that cares about you know if you're okay. You're selfish." I tell her and Meredith nods her head in agreement

"We were worried about you." Meredith says.

"Look, please, can you get him in to see Derek. I'll be back later." Izzie tells us beginning to walk away.

"No, you can not leave him here." Meredith says,

"I'm not going in."

"Yes you are. You need to let Alex know you're okay. Remember your husband that was there for you during the toughest time of your life." I tell her.

"I am not going in there."

"Yes, you're going in. So he got you pregnant, so what." Dr. Singer says.

"You're pregnant!" Meredith and I frown.

"No, he thinks I'm 15 years old." She explains.

"Right." Meredith says.

"You're gonna go into that school and show those cheerleaders you have nothing to be ashamed of. Those little bitches are poisonous." Dr. Singer says making me hold back a laugh. We agree to get Derek to look at Dr. Singer, but we make Izzie come with us to the ER. Meredith and I go to find Cristina while Derek begins examining Dr. Singer. After we found Cristina we tried to find Alex, but we didn't see him anywhere so we returned to the ER where we see Izzie talking to Derek.