[38] The Group Chat

Sent: 13:06
From: Tomo
To: Kags, Shouyou, Yamagucci, Tsukitree
Subject: Reminder!
Don't forget that if you failed the quiz, you can't participate in Golden Week.

I shut my bedroom door with the back of my foot and closed my phone, tossing it onto my bed as I balanced the plate full of leftover breakfast while the other held my notes. I still had some weight to gain for the blood drive and that wasn't too far away from now. Despite what the boys said, I was going to get that book no matter what.

My phone buzzed and I glanced over to check on the message.

Received: 13:07
From: Tsukishima
To: Nerd, King, Shrimpy, Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: Reminder!
Why am I in this group chat if I have nothing to do with this?

I blinked. Leave it to Tsukishima to ruin a good attempt at making a nice thing. I'd contemplated even adding him in the first place, but since he had been with us on the way home --not that he really wanted to be in the first place-- I thought it would have been rude exclude him. Now that I thought about it, it was probably worse for him to be included.

Chewing annoyedly, I read the next text that came in.

Received: 13:09
From: LittleGiant
To: Tomo-Chan, Bakeyama-Kun, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima
Subject: Re: Reminder!
WHAT????????

Received: 13:09
From: LittleGiant
To: Tomo-Chan, Bakeyama-Kun, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima
Subject: Re: Reminder!
WAIT! WHY AM I SHRIMPY? -__-

Hinata, as pure and kind as he could be, was a very dense boy. My eyes glanced upwards to Tsukishima's previous text and Hinata's, unsure on which one I should respond to first. I narrowed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. If Hinata forgot, then I would remind him about it when Kageyama replied.

To move on, I branched off of Hinata's concern.

Sent: 13:11
From: Tomo
To: Kags, Shouyou, Yamagucci, Tsukitree
Subject: Re: Reminder!
And why am I Nerd?

Received: 13:13
From: Tsukishima
To: Nerd, King, Shrimpy, Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: Reminder!
For obvious reasons. My question was still not answered.

"Honestly, how does Yamaguchi do it?" I mumbled, thumbs rapidly pressing down on the buttons to reply.

Sent: 13:18
From: Tomo
To: Kags, Shouyou, Yamagucci, Tsukitree
Subject: Group Chat
Because my dad was really happy you guys walked me home and I thought this would be a good way to thank you all again.

...where's Yamaguchi and Kageyama?

Received: 13:22
From: Tsukishima
To: Nerd, King, Shrimpy, Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: Group Chat
Probably not coming because of the nickname YamaGUCCI. Tch, how lamer can you get? It might even be as bad as naming yourself Little Giant.

Received: 13:22
From: Tsukishima
To: Nerd, King, Shrimpy, Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: Group Chat
No, actually, Little Giant is way worse.

An involuntary chuckle left my lips and I rolled my eyes.

Received: 13:23
From: LittleGiant
To: Tomo-Chan, Bakeyama-Kun, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima
Subject: Re: Group Chat
Bakeyama is in the kitchen. We're at his house since he said he wants me to see a video that can show me how to block, like BAM!