Tiffany ...

Tiffany up top 🔝🔝🔝

Tiffany pov

Uhh hi my name is Tiffany Giselle Morgan and I'm 17 years old. I get bullied at school, and i cut myself, and I also get abused at home. When I was 12, my father died a cop being shot, and my mom started abusing my shortly after his death. When I turned 14, my mom found someone new, and now both my stepdad and mother abuse with without a care in the world. I'm religious, so I pray a lot, but nothing good ever happens to me. I'm an alone child, no pets or nothing. I'm strong though so I try my best not to commit suicide but I've been on suicide watch since my fathers death. I have no friends, the friends I used to have turned on me, or moved schools. I get bullied a lot for my skin tone. I'm black, and brown skin, but not light skin. Every where you go now a days in my school, you see lightskins everywhere you turn. But most aren't naturally lightskin. It's like a trend now for every girl to bleach their skin, get surgery in they ass and tits, and that is horrible. They also got fake ass eyelashes, lace wigs down to they fake ass, eye color contacts, fake big as lips, ohh my god. But for me, I'm naturally brownskin, and I'm naturally very curvy and my hair is real. But sometimes I want to bleach my skin, because my mom is lightskin, and she wanted me to be lightskin, but I came out dark skin. She says that she is ashamed to have a dark skin child like me. It really hurts my feelings. I get bullied at school for my skin tone mostly too if I haven't mentioned that already. One of my bullies is named Sha'Miyra, and last year, she used to be black as concrete, waayyy darker than me. Now, she brighter than a mofucker, wit her wigs and purse and all that shit. I think black is beautiful. But I feel alone everyday, and get beat up, and picked on.

Well here you guys go, now y'all could see how my life is like.