Too good to be true.

Tiffany pov
I wake up, and stretch, and look at the time to see its 6:15. I get up and look into Tiaras crib to see her still sleeping. I pick her up and smell her, and she stinks. I go into my bathroom, and use wipes to wipe all dat baby poop, and I gave her a quick bath in the sink since she's only a month old. I put her in a white onsie, and put a gold headband on her along with gold glove things to prevent her from scratching her face. I put her back in the crib with her now fully awake, and I take a hot shower. I later get out, and put on light jeans with rips at the knees, a camouflage bape shirt, and master 12.

 I later get out, and put on light jeans with rips at the knees, a camouflage bape shirt, and master 12

I just leave my hair in a Afro since I'm lazy. I put on my backpack, and pick up Tiara out her crib.

Ion know who could take care of her though, because I'm not taking her to school. And this is my first day back at school. Lydia walked out her room, and she was still in her pajamas, while Laila, and Malik walked out their rooms. Laila came up to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning Tiffany!" She said cheerily.

"Hi lay lay." I smiled.

She walked away downstairs, and I heard the front door open and close. My aunt walked by dressed for work.

She smiled at me, and kissed my cheek. My uncle came downstairs dressed for work also, and he smirked at Tiara. She smiled at him.

He side hugged me. "Hey Tiff."

"Hi uncle." I smiled. Mateo walked into the living room.

Where he come from?

He kissed my cheek and took Tiara from me. "My sister visiting from college. She could prolly take care of Tiara." He said kissing the baby's cheek.

I nod. "Alright."

Mateo walked in the kitchen saying hi to everyone, and he ended up having a long ass conversation with Maruice, Malik, and my uncle.

Laila ran and hugged his leg, and Lydia put bacon in his mouth. My aunt came and side hugged him, and then walked out the kitchen. She kissed my cheek once more, and walked out the house.

Damn. They all love Mateo.

Mateo gave Tiara to Lydia, and she walked away with Laila following.

I go upstairs, and get the baby bag, and come back downstairs to see Mateo walking towards the door. Laila runs and hugs me, and then hugs Mateo once more, and we walked out the house.

"You're good with people." I say.

He nodded. "Because everyone like me. Especially yo uncle like got dayum."