😻✨❤️

Imma jus do the sex scene since I'm a nice person and y'all would wanna see how it go down.

Tiffany pov
Mateo and I went to his house since my aunt and uncles is farther because of it being in the rich area.

We walked in, and into his room, and the house is empty since Ayo at school, and their dad is at work.

He looked at me. "You wanna do it now orrrr." He said closing the his room door.

I shrugged. "yes." I say lowly.

He looked at me. "What you say?"

I shook my head. "Nun." I say throwing off my backpack, and laying on his bed.

He went on the bed on top of me and started kissing my neck.

It tickles, so I smile.

He gently kisses up my jawline, and up to my ear.

He licks my ear causing for shivers to go down my spine.

"I heard you." He whispered.

More shivers trailed throughout my body.

He unzipped my windbreaker and took it off leaving me in my black bra crop top, and shorts.

He began sucking on my neck, and I began breathing hard.

Nobody pov
Mateo pressed his lips on hers, and kissed her passionately while his hands traveled her body.

His hands eventually gripped her shorts and underwear, and pulled it off.

He put his hand on her 😻 while deepening the kiss and rubbed her slowly causing for a moan to slip out her mouth. He kissed her lower, and lower, until he reached her 😻.

His warm tongue on Tiffany's 😻 made her moan loudly.

He did tricks, and she was breathing hard, while moaning until her climax eventually reached, and she came all in his mouth.

He swallowed it and pecked her lips, and she rolled on top while kissing him harshly with lust.

She took off his shirt, and kissed down his chest and stomach towards his pants and unbuckled his belt and pulled down both his boxers and pants.

She never sucked dick before and this was now going to be her first.

She leaned down and licked the tip, and tugged at it.

Mateo started breathing hard as she tugged faster, and sucked,it.

A small moan slipped from his mouth.

His hard breathing became more harder, and he moaned once more meaning he's reaching his climax.

He moaned louder, and she stopped giving him head, and went up and began to ride him causing for Mateo to loudly moan.

Tiffany smirked and went faster and their moans filled the room.

He flipped them over, and continued as her moans became louder.

"Faster." She said above a whisper.

He went faster and grunted, while Tiffany's moans were even louder because her climax was coming.

She then nearly screamed while he went faster, and she came inside of him but he kept going. She arched her back.

She bit her lip and he, kissed her and she moaned through the kiss.

Tears went down her face as her climax was coming again and so was his.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head while he moaned loudly, and they burn came at the same time.

He rolled off her, and laid down beside her.

They both were sweating and were breathing hard.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, and she smiled to herself.

He played with her fingers until they both eventually fell asleep.

I'm hungry......

BUH MA MOM BRINGING MCDONALDS HALLELUJAH!!!!!!