Party part. 2

Tiffany pov
We arrive at this huge mansion, and there's lights on the outside, cars all over the property, and people outside too.

I'm nervous as hell.

We all get out, and Mateo takes my hand, and Ayleo took Monshells, and Key saw his girlfriend so he walked up to her. We walk in, and I see hella people staring at Mateo and I.

"Uhh I like your whole outfit." This girl said.

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

We walk in, and there's a lot of people here. So much, that you have to push pass people. The lights were off, but there were other colorful lights along with a DJ. I then saw Kiara for a split second in the crowd.

Oh no.

My grip on Mateo's hand tightened.

He looked down at me. "What's wrong?" He asked through the loud music.

I shook my head. "Nothing."

Zay then comes up to us. He dapped Mateo, and he waved at me. "Hi Tiff Tiff."

I smile at him. "Hi Zay Zay."

It's like our thing now.

"You look nice Tiff Tiff."

"You look fly Zay Zay."

This girl then walked by, and Zay was staring at her as she passed.

I look up at Mateo, and he was talking to Kandi.

Good.

Because, I woulda punched him if he was staring her down.

"Imma go." Zay said following the girl.

Kandi hugged me.

"Hi shorty." She smiled.

"Hi Kandi." I laugh.

She was wearing hyper pink Jordan 13, pink short shorts, and a pink crop top with a pick choker.

"Shorty lookin nice." She said as Bre walked up to us in black heals, and a pink dress.

"Y'all do to."

We then saw a crowd forming somewhere.

"Shit. I wanna see." Mateo said pulling me as Kandi, and Bre followed.

We pushed through the crowed seeing Ayleo and Zay, Key and Zavi dancing. Mateo let go of my hand and jumped in.

Ran it up by Rich da kid and young thug started blasting, and Key went first. I laughed because he fainted, and got back up. Ion know why, but I always laugh when people do that.

They eventually stopped dancing, and Mateo grabbed my hand and pulled me to the basement and this basement is huge, and furnished and hella people are down here. People was playing fooseball, air hockey, and bumper pool, and pool, smoke clouds everywhere, and the large flatscreen tv was on.

Goddamn who's house is this??

He pulled me to a bar, and people were there drinking too. He went behind it and got Hennesy.