Girlfriend❤️.

Tiffany pov
I wake up to see myself in Mateo's arms, and it feels like morning.
I gently move his hands and get out his grip, and reach to the dresser getting my phone, and it's 9:10 in the morning.
Damn we slept from 5 pm to now ??
But FUCK!
My aunt wants be to go back to school no matter what or I won't graduate!
And I'm late.
I turn back and tug Mateo's hair, and shake him.
He turns the other way.
"Mateo." I say shaking him again.
He turned towards me now awake. "Huh?" He said wiping his eyes.
"I have to go to school and I'm late." I say sitting up.
He shook his head no, and closed his eyes pulling me towards him.
"Mateo, we didn't go to school for 3 weeks. We won't graduate." I whisper yell.
He groans and sits up staring off into space.
I get up, and put my clothes back on.
"I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." He said laying back down.
"No, Mateo, get dressed now. I want you to come to my house." I say softly, pulling my jeans up, and buttoning it.
He groans and gets up and goes into his bathroom.

~

Mateo got out the shower, and I watched him put on deodorant, and al dat other shit, and he then put on a dark grey shirt, light blue jeans, and Jordan 6 pinnacle, and a gold chain.
😍😍😍.
"Do we have to go to school?" He groaned poking his lip out.
I got up off his bed, and he put on his mask.
"Yes. We do." I say.
He got his backpack while I grabbed his hand, and we walked downstairs, and out the house.

~

I already took a shower, and have a new bra and underwear on. I put on lotion and deodorant, and put my septum nose ring on.
I walk out, and leave my bathroom, and Mateo is on my bed sleeping.
I go to my walk in closet.
"Can you dress yourself today? And no sweatshirt?" I hear Mateo ask from the room.
"I thought you were sleep." I say getting the black sweatshirt I always wear.
Mateo gets up and walks into the closet and takes the sweatshirt from me. "You promised."
I smiled. "I know bu-"
Mateo put his hand on my face, and hung my sweatshirt back up.
He hugged me.
"You're my girlfriend." He said into my neck.
What!?
"Girlfriend?" I ask confused.
I tense up.
"Yea, and I want my girlfriend to be herself, and not hide her true self under a big sweatshirt." He said.
He tightened his grip around me, and it was silent.

But it was a good silent.

I calmed down, with my tenseness going away. His hugs make me feel so small, and loved. He makes me feel like something. I love his hugs though. They're so warm, and he smells good lmao.
He pulls away.
I stare at his eyes, and then his mask. "How many of those you got?"
"Lots." He said walking out.
I'll be myself just for him.
I put on a gold ring on each finger on all of my fingers, bracelets, a gold chain that I never wear, and I picked out short comfortable black shorts with a black sleeveless crop top. I also decide to wear my red and yellow Jordan 14, that I only wore once, and I put on gold earrings.

 I also decide to wear my red and yellow Jordan 14, that I only wore once, and I put on gold earrings

My hair that was straightened, was now sweated out, and a whole puff from yesterday. I take it out, and quickly comb it out with a wide tooth comb. I put Shea butter in my hair alone with olive oil and other products to make it soft. I use my brush and brush it up in a high bun.
Dats wha her hair look like.
Dat girl neck game stronggggg💯💯💯💯💯