Make up.

Tiffany pov
Mateo looked into my eyes, and I did his, and we both started laughing for no reason.

I sit on the bathroom counter and he goes between my legs. I get the scissors and reach up beginning to cut his hair.

He whined. "I'm gonna miss my hair."

"Mateo, you Afro is now too big. We just have to cut it shorter. You'll still have an Afro."

He grabbed my face and pecked my lips.

"Imma still miss it." He whined.

"I'm gonna cut your hair one way or another." I shrug.

He gasped. "One way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna-"

"GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA-"

"GETCHA!!!"

We busted out laughing, and I fell into the sink, and Mateo was on the floor.

We're so fucking corny when we're together 😂😂😂.

We have no life💀💀💀.

He got up. "Imma be serious."

I got out the sink, and sat back on the counter and got the scissors.

I started cutting it, and he was staring at me.

I showed him a piece of his hair, and he poked out his bottom lip and whined.

"Oh you'll be fine." I wave him off.

I continued cutting his hair, until I finished, and his Afro was smaller.

I cleaned it up and threw it in the garbage.

"Mateo you have to clean yo room."

"Then clean it." He shrugged laying on his bed.

"No. It's your job."

"I know, I just don't feel like cleaning."

I sigh. "Mateo, seriously. I always end up cleaning your room."

He sat up. "Tiffany. Then clean it."

"Maan, grow up forreal."

"I am grown."

"Nah. You never clean up yo shit, and I end up doin shit for you." I roll my eyes.

"Why you all of a sudden got an attitude?"

"It's irking me that yo room ain't clean and you never take responsibility of yo shit stupid ass!"

"You're really bein a bitch! I can clean my room when I want, and ion feel like doin it now. So since you wanna clean it, then do it!"

"See this is what I mean!"

"Mean what!"

"You always asking someone to do shit for you! I did yo laundry last week, you were sick last month, and I helped you, and for myself sick at the en-"

"Why the fuck are you changing the whole topic! We wasn't talkin about that!"

I groan. "You could be so ungrateful sometimes!"

"Oh! Buh look who always askin for shit, and I buy it!?"

"You don't have to! That's what you always tell me! You don't have to! All my life has been a no. So if you say no, imma be mad? When you say you sometimes don't got money, I understand!"

"Oh my god! You're really doing the most! Like you bitchin for no reason!"

"WELL DO SHIT THAT DON'T MAKE ME BITCH!!"

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!! LIKE, IF ION WANNA DO SHIT, THEN ION HAVE TO DO IT!!"

I feel tears forming in my eyes, and I go towards the room door and open it with tears now falling down my face.

Mateo grabs my arm, turns me around, and hugs me. "I'm sorry. You're not perfect, I'm not either. Arguments make us grow, and I want us to grow together. You're right. I'm not grown, so ion gotta give you money, gifts, and car rides all the time. We nah married, we make mistakes, so you could look through my phone, and I would look through yours when necessary. We teens, nah adults, so I want us to stay cool, and do wha we do. Name all the things you like that we do."

I sniff. "Shopping, study, eat, cuddle, dates, seeing you in general, love hard, freaky, deep conversation, and much more." I say between sobs.

"Ok then. We gone grind, and if you need anything I got it, as long as up you driving and I'm riding witchu. I wanna be witchu until whenever or forever. You don't ask do a lot like that, buh jus know imma always spoil you. Ion want you to go I love you beauty and I'm sorry ok?"

I wrap my arms around him and smile. "I love you too, and it's ok."

Someone get me a nigga like this.