Miss you.

Tiffany up top 🔝🔝🔝
3 days later
Tiffany pov
I get out the shower, and go to the closet and put on lotion and deodorant, and put on a  no strapped laced bra and panties. I put on high waisted jeans, a blush pink laced crop top, and blush pink Puma Rihanna Fenty slides. I put on blush pink pearl earrings, and my septum nose ring. I put on gold rimmed decorative glasses, a gold glasses. I put my phone, charger, and headphones in my pockets. I put perfume on, and jog downstairs.

I run outside, and lock the door leaving out my aunt and uncles house, and into the uber

I run outside, and lock the door leaving out my aunt and uncles house, and into the uber. The guy begins to drive.

~

He arrives where my destination is, and I pay him and jump out the car running towards the porch.
I bang on the door repeatedly, and Ayleo opens it.
"Damn! Acting like the damn police!" Ayleo yelled.
"Where's Mateo?" I ask hastily.
"He's comin back from Key's house now." He said.
I suddenly hear a car door close.
I look to see this other nigga, and Mateo coming out of a car.
He smiles at me.
"Walk faster!" I yell moving my hands around and jumping.
Mateo walked slowed.
"Stop!" I whine.
He walks hella slow taking one step every 2 fucking minutes, until he finally was 5 steps away from me.
I run and jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist, and I bury my face into his neck holding him tight.
"Ewwwww." I hear that other nigga say.
"Shut the fuck up Key. You jus mad because you ain't got no girlfriend." Ayleo spat.
Oh that's Key.
"Where's your girl?" Key asked.
"She at Detroit visiting her grandma, and her name is Lydia Nelson." Ayleo said nonchalently.
Mateo walks inside, and I'm still on him by the way.
He walks to the kitchen, and puts me on the counter and kisses me.
I pull away, "I missed you."
He puts his arms on my sides. "I missed you too." He said looking me up at down.
He shook his head. "You looking grown little girl."
My jaw dropped. "I'm being my self." I say touching my heart.
He smirked. "That's good then."
"Exactly." I say touching his lips.
He then tried to bite my finger and I screamed.
What the fuck!?
"Don't do that broskii." I say putting my hands behind my back.
He bit his lips and looked into my eyes putting his face closer to mine.
I backed away and giggled. "Stop teasing me."
He rubbed my thigh. "Why?"
He pulled me closer to him, and went in between my legs.
He began kissing my neck.
"Mateo stop." I say pushing him away.
He grips my ass and bit my neck hard causing me to moan.
He pulled me off the counter, and pulled me very close to him.
I feel myself getting wet.
He put his hand in my pants and rubbed me slowly and I let out a moan. He sucked on my neck more, and rubbed me faster, and my climax is already fucking coming.
He then took his hand out and licked his fingers walking out the kitchen.
"Really!" I yell.
I'm horny now what the fuck?
I hear him laughing in the living room.
Oh my lord.