Thank you❤️.

6 years later ....

Tiffany pov
Mateo, and Ayleo put the couch into the house together, and Monshell and I pick up boxes from the truck following behind.

"Mommy what do I get?" Tiara asked.

"Get anything that's not glass baby girl." I say walking inside the house.

This is me and Mateo's first house together, and it's big. We both went to Columbia which is a good college, and got good paying jobs. Mateo's a surgeon since he loves blood and nasty stuff like that. I'm a lawyer, and I'm very good at it. I stopped modeling because of this job, but I'm willing in putting Tiara, and my twin boys into modeling.

The boys are 5 years old, and named Marquise, and Marcel.

Tiara brought in a pink plastic of her dolls, and dropped it onto the floor. She wiped her forehead. "Phew! That was work."

Monshell looked outside. "OU! Key and them is here."

I looked to see Key, Zay, and Zavi come out the car.

They came inside with the twin boys following.

"Mommy! Zay, Zavi and Key are here!" Marquise yelled. I looked at Marcel, and he was playing with his Spider-Man toy.

They greeted the kids, and Zay looked around. "God dayum. Y'all must got money."

Zavi walked back outside going towards the truck getting more boxes.

I nod, and put my Afro into a bun. "Leggo."

Everyone went outside, while the kids played on the lawn.

*
*
*

It's late, and Key walked in bringing in the last box. We already put the furniture where we wanted at all of upstairs and downstairs, and I love this house.

I hug Monshell, and she kissed my cheek. "See ya."

Everyone says bye, and they end up leaving. I find the light, and turn it on the see Mateo walking around holding Tiara who was looking around alert.

"Bae. Let's just sleep on the couch tonight, and get beds and shit tomorrow."

"Anything you want." I hear him say.

*
*
*

"Boys!" I call. Tiara is already sleeping on a recliner.

Marquise runs into the living room with his John Cena toy. He was making sound effects. His hair was however everywhere.

Mateo walks in with a sleeping Marcel, and a blanket. Marcel's hair is at least tamed, and in a bun.

Mateo began to put him down on the other long couch, and he held onto him crying. He had to pry Marcel of of him. I laughed.

Mateo gripped his hair and looked around. "Where the other one."

I looked to see Marquise gone.

Damn.

I get up. "I got it."