Steal.

1 week later
Tiffany pov
I wake up on Mateo's chest, with the morning sunlight hitting my face.
I remember everything from yesterday.
Yeaaaaa about that........

We had sex again.

I roll of of Mateo who was still sleeping, and went to the bathroom. I turn on the shower water, and look in the mirror.
Damn my hair grew a lot.
But my hair has been growing a lot. It's now at my lower back when I straighten it, but when it's natural, it's below my shoulders.
I hop into the shower, and let the hot water hit me.
Ugh I keep on thinkin about last night.
I smile to myself and look down.

~
45 minutes later

I turn off the water and open the shower door and close it, and get a towel drying myself off.
I open the door to see Mateo still sleeping. I walk to the closet, and go in my backpack putting on bright pink laced bra and underwear, adidas joggers, and a black sweatshirt over my bra. My hair is now a large Afro poof so I just put it in a large puff bun, and put on a blue and yellow braided headband. I put on socks, and my Jordan 5 Laney's.

 I put on socks, and my Jordan 5 Laney's

Without the hat tho.
I put on my septum nose ring, and gold rings on each of my fingers.
I get a pillow, and hit Mateo hard in the face. He didn't move, but he groaned.
"Get up." I say softly.

~

I finished changing the sheets, and Mateo came out the closet wearing black sweatpants, timberlands, and a black tshirt with a gold chain.
I get up and walk out, and he follows me.
We walk turning the corner and passing my old house that had wood nailed on the windows. We walked downtown to where all the stores be at.
"Let's go to target." I say.
He nodded, and we walked through the automatic doors.
We bored forreal.
I see these baby clothes that look so cute.
I walk over to the baby clothes section, and see tutu's for baby girls and little cute shirts with messages for a baby boy.
"Mateo I wanna baby." I say lowly.
I look back at him, and he's on his phone.
I roll my eyes and walk away. He looks up from his phone, and follows me.
I gasp, and run to the kids section seeing all the original princesses in a huge pack. Tiana, Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Jasmine, and Rapunzel.
This makes me think about my little cousin Laila.
I went to her party, but didn't get her a present. I promised I would though.
"Yo ass still play dolls?" Mateo asked giving me a 'really nigga' face.
"No, I jus though about my little cousin." I say picking up the box and turning it around.
Damn. fifty dollars?
Ion have money on me or my card.
"You want it?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket.
"For Laila. Buh I can't because ion got money." I say putting it back.
"Take it." He whispered.
I look at him weirdly. "W-wha-excuse me?"
He smirked. "Just take it."
"As in steal it?" I whisper.
He nodded.
I look around and back at him. "Are you crazy!? That's wrong!" I whisper yell.
He shrugged. "I do it all the time."
"So you shoplift, even if you have money?" I ask.
"If ion feel like spending money, then yea." He said nonchalently.
I shook my head no. "I don't steal."
"You could start." He shrugged.
"No!" I whisper yell.
He takes it off the rack, and I snatch it and put it back.
"We could, get in trouble, or even jail." I say lowly.
"You so innocent it's cute." He laughed.
I sighed and began to walk away but he pulled me back by my sweatshirt. "Beauty jus take it."
"No. No. No. I'm better than that. I know right from wrong." I say leaning on my leg and shaking my head.
He stifled a laugh, "Jus do it beauty."
I sigh and look back at the box of dolls. I pick it up and walk away.
We walk towards the exit of the store.
I can't believe I'm doing this.
We walked to the doorway, and the alarm went off.  Security went up to us. I broke into a sprint, and Mateo did too as we ran out the store. I looked back and the security guards were chasing us.
"GET BACK HERE!!!" One yelled.
We ran into an alley, and ran pass buildings, and apartment buildings as well while they still chased us.
I caught up to Mateo.
"I'll meet you at the train station." He said.
"Alright." I say.
We then ran out the alley, and split up running different places.
I ran even faster as I had the toy tight in grasp.
I feel like crying I can't believe I'm doing this. And I'm getting tired.
I ran into a corner store, and hid at a isle.
I heard, and saw the security guard walk by at the other side of the isle.
I tip toe towards the exit.
"She's there!" The clerk yelled pointing at me.
Bitch.
Damn.
The security guard turned, and began chasing me. I ran out the corner store.
I see the train station farther ahead, and I run towards it. I throw the toy on the floor, and grab a bike, and swing it hitting the security guard in the face causing him to fall flat on his face knocked out.
I drop the bike, and put my hands on my mouth slowly backing up.
What did I just do?
I grabbed the toy, and ran to the train station to see Mateo walking towards the doors.
I reach there and go inside and I begin crying.
"W-what did I j-just do? I hit him in the face with a bike, and I stole and ran from a security guard across town." I say crying even more.
"The security gusrd?" He asked smiling while his mask was on.
" Yea! I- ju-I need to just turn myself in. What's wrong with me?!" I yell.
Mateo grabs my hand and pulls me out the train station.
"You got the toy?" He asked.
I nod wiping my tears.
"What's wrong with me?"
He smirked. "You quiet buh bad that's all."