Pain.

5 months later....
Tiffany pov
I'm 5 months pregnant, and we aren't going to find out the gender because we want it to be a surprise of when I give birth.

My aunt was happy of my pregnancy, and my uncle was kinda disappointed because he said that my father up in the heavens probably wanted me to wait a couple more years until I get pregnant.

But I've been thinking of names.

Girls are Tiara, Talitha, Talyla, and Maleah.

Boys are Marcel, Royce, Jose, Miguel, Kadir, and Prince.

I've been going to school, but obviously not gym class, or dance.

But I just got out the shower, and I go to the closet and put on black thrasher shorts, a sports bra, and a big black sweatshirt that hides my tummy so people won't think I'm pregnant, and my Jordan 12 hyper violets. I put on hoop earrings, and a gold necklace with a T on it, and wet my hair and put it in 2 natural curly puffs.

 I put on hoop earrings, and a gold necklace with a T on it, and wet my hair and put it in 2 natural curly puffs

To be honest, I'm very lazy, and been eating a lot. So I haven't been always dressing up like I usually do. I put on perfume, and get my phone and backpack and walk out and go downstairs.

I open the door. "Bye."

"Bye!" Laila said cheerily.

"Bye big lil cuz." Lydia said eating an apple.

Marcel, and Maurice waved.

I walk out, and I walk out the neighborhood, and down the block to the bus stop that I'm mainly supposed to go on since I live here now, but I barely do.

The bus later comes, and I go in, and sit by myself since ion fuck with nobody on this bus. To be honest, the only friends I have are Zay, Key, Zavi, Alonzo, Ayo, and Monshell. But the only person I'm mainly open to is Mateo, and Ayleo. I'm beginning to talk more around Monshell though.

I feel a slight pain in my stomach, and I rub it gently, but make sure nobody sees. When my belly gets real big, then I can't hide but for the time being, I might as well.

I put my backpack to the wall of the seat, and lay my head down.

~

I hear the shuttle of the bus, and everyone getting up from their seats. I wait until everyone gets off so I won't get picked on, and I walk off last.

I walk towards the school, and my phone buzzed.

I look to see Mateo texting me.

❤️Tator❤️: Gm bby girl Buh I'm sorry to say I won't be at school today .

I frowned.