Expelled.

Mateo pov
I'm in class, and I'm not even listening to the teacher.

"I'll be right back." She said walking out the classroom.

People got up beginning to talk with their friends, and I put my head down.

I feel someone flick my head. I look to see Luis. He's black, and I don't like him. He's always picking on someone.

2 other niggas come up.

"I fucked yo girl and raped yo daughter." He spat. His friends began laughing.

He nudged my head again, and I just ignore him.

"And I fucked yo momma too hoe!" He laughed with the others laughing harder.

I ignore them, and put my elbow on the table, and put my head on my hand.

"Tiffany was screaming my name. She was like 'oh! Zayum zaddy!'"

I heard the classroom begin to get quiet, and I feel myself growing angry.

"I fucked you momma too. We had a three some." One of the other boys said.

I sigh. "Don't talk about my momma, or Tiffany."

"And yo daughter was in it too. A foursome. Matter fact, I got all three of they pussies!" Luis laughed.

I look at him. "Don't talk about my daughter."

"You prolly raped Tiffany to have her as a girl because she a goodie goodie with ass and tits."

The other boys laughed. "She too good for you, and nobody likes her."

I grip my hair trying to keep my composure.

"Yo mommas a bitch! I fucked her in her grave. I went to the cemetery, brung her back to life, and she rode me." Luis laughed.

I get even more mad, and I begin tapping my finger on the table rapidly. "Don't talk about my mom."

"Yo momma is a hoe. That's why she dead." He continued ignoring what I said.

I bounce my leg on the floor losing my patience. "Don't talk about my momma."

Luis went to my ear. "She was a slut. Good thing she dead."

I got up and started strangling him. The girls in the classroom began screaming.

I grabbed a chair and whacked him in the head with it just as the teacher came in.

"Hey! stop!"

I kick a table in frustration, and punch one of his friends across the face.

"MATEO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?" The teacher screamed.

I walk out the classroom. Shit I just wanna break everything.

I kick the glass bulletin board case causing do it to break.

I'm fucking done. I'm done. I'm done.

I'm done. I can't do this anymore.

A male teacher came out, and 2 security guards came.

The teacher put his hand on my shoulder. "Ok. Time to go."

They escorted me downstairs.

*
*
*

"THAT IS IT! YOU HAVE GOTTEN INTO TOO MANY FIGHTS! WE HAVE GIVEN YOU TOO MANY CHANCES! IM EXPELLING YOU!" The principal yelled at the top of his lungs.

I shrug. "Thank you."

He banged his fist onto the table. "YOUR ATTITUDE IS TOO MUCH! YOU DON'T TALK TO AN ADULT LIKE THAT! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU WILL NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL, EXCEPT GRADUATE! MATTER FACT, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WALK DOWN THE ISLE TO GRADUATE! SO YOU WILL JUST BE GETTING YOUR CERTIFICATE!!!"

"That's fine, but I could talk to you however the fuck I want. You ain't my dad, you ain't any relative that's older than me. So ion know who the fuck you is talking to because it's not me. You could talk to yo child like that. And since I'm expelled, I am leaving. Fuck this school, goodbye. And by the way, most of the fights I done was for my girlfriend." I say walking out.

I walk out the office, and I start walking towards the city bus stop.

Well, I don't care. Graduation is in a couple days.