Always someone.

Tiffany pov
"Beauty!" I hear Mateo call from downstairs. I get up, and pick up Tiara from her crib, and rest her head on my shoulder going downstairs. I go into the kitchen.

Mateo and I are home alone at my aunt and uncles house, because my cousins are at school, and my aunt and uncle are at work. I have to stay home to take care of Tiara, and Mateo just didn't feel like going to school. I possibly might have to drop out of highschool. But I can't believe it because I get all A's, and I have striving for Columbia college since I was young. I don't know what I will do because I wanna graduate highschool.

I gotta stay strong though. Just 3 months of school left until graduation, summer, and college.

I look at Mateo who was sitting on the island on his phone. "Huh?"

He looks at me. "You want anything?"

"Get more milk, baby food, and diapers for Tiara.....matter of fact, I'll come."

He nodded. I walked away, and go upstairs into my room, and change Tiara into a long sleeve bright pink onsie with gold polka dots all over it. I put her in her crib, and change into black joggers, black timberlands, and a black long sleeve crop top. I put my thick hair into a puff, and lay on my bed. Mateo walks in and changes to jeans, wheat timberlands, and a black sweatshirt.

I get up and get Tiara and her baby bag, and get my phone and go downstairs with us leaving the house. We go to one of the garages, and we go to my aunts 2016 Black Dodge Charger Hellcat.I want that car forreal. Mateo puts Tiara in her car seat, and he gets in the car.

~

I was awakened to Mateo tapping me. "You good bae?"

I nod, and he take my hand and pulls me out. He was holding Tiara in a baby car seat carrier thingy.yall kno what I'm talking about rite? Yo momma attach them, and un attach them, and they got that hand thingy??💀💀💀lord help me.

We went into Walmart since that's where we go to get Tiara's diapers, and clothes and shit, and I put the carrier in the top of the cart.

I was pushing the cart, and Mateo followed me, and I saw Kiara at the clothing isles looking for clothes. I smiled to myself. She always emphasizing that she buy her clothes from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and more expensive places, and that she never ever shops at any other place🙄. Like bitch, look at you lookin through clothes at fucking Walmart. And she got many clothes in her hand💀.

I look at Mateo, and he was recording her. "Look at dis shit right herrr."

I giggled, and looked at Tiara to see her sleeping.

He put his phone away, and I looked back to see Kiara walking up to us.

I rolled my eyes.

She gave me a stank face, and smiled at Mateo. "Hi Mateo."

He rolled his eyes. "Hi Kiara."

"Why are you with that?" She pointed at me rolling her eyes. "You promised to break up with her and go with me."

Mateo scrunched his face while I did the same.

"Fuck you talkin about?" Mateo asked weirded out.

"Don't lie baby."

"Bitch I'm not lying. Go fuck yourself or something because this is my girlfriend. Mine. And she ain't a 'that'. Ion know who the fuck your talking about. It must be anotha nigga named Mateo stupid hoe." He spat.

I looked at him and smiled.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh. Ok, you're so fake. Acting like you didn't say the opposite last night when you was with me."

"Nah you must be stupid because I was at my girlfriends house, last night taking care of my child that we have." He said pointing at me. "I wasn't with you at all. And don't say nomore shit because I could put yo ahh on blast for buying loads and loads of clothes at Walmart sayin shit you're not." He rolled his eyes.

I began pushing the cart walking away with him following leaving her dumbfounded. I looked back at her, and she stormed back into the section of clothes.

There's always someone that wanna break someone's strong relationship.