Being myself.

Tiffany pov
We didn't do anything. We still on the couch, and we watching Love and Hip Hop. I'm sitting on his lap, but he ain't ask me out or nun, ion even think he will.
The sound of the front door loudly went throughout the house.
"Mateo!" Ayleo's voice boomed.
His footsteps got louder, until it stopped, and i had the feeling of eyes burning through my head.
I look behind me, and Mateo did the same.
Ayleo was standing at the living room doorway with a smile plastered across his face.
"Finally. Like dayum." He said clapping and walking away.
We turned out heads back towards the tv, with the bright lights going through the blinds reflecting on the flat screen.
I heard footsteps again, and it stopped.
"Aye lets go to the mall and meet up with everyone." I hear Ayleo say.
"Wha you mean by everyone? You mean Tahj, Danny, Curly, and Jaden, Zay, Zavi, Alonzo, and Key?" Mateo asked looking back.
I looked behind over the couch too as a ray of fear filled my body.
"Yea. And many more. Like Izaiah, Josiah, Melvin, Bonez, Chy, Kandi, Bre, Deja, Impeint, Hanny, Citlali, Pronounced (sit-lolly) Breana, Jackie, Taina, pronounced (tie-eena),-"
"Roniya, Mariya, Adrianna, the other Jaden, Tayshawn, Dee Dee, Chance, Kida, Nasir, and Romelo?" Mateo added on cutting Ayo off.
Ayleo took a bitch of his cookie. "Yea." He said walking away.
That's a lot of people.
What if they most likely don't like me?
"I-I'll just go home then." I say getting off his lap and about to get up, but he puts his hand on my leg causing me to stop and look at him.
"Meet people." He said.
I quickly shook my head. "N-no, people don't like me."
"You can't only have me and Ayo as your friends. Meet people." He said smirking at me.
I look down beginning to think.
What if they call me something rude or give me dirty looks?
"Don't worry because I'll protect you." He said.
I look at him.
"Plus, none of them go to our school." He said getting up.
Well I gotta change. Ion like wearing leggings like that. I just threw them on now, so that's why I have them on.
"D-do you have sweatpants?" I ask getting up.
"Nah you good like that. But if you wanna change, you could wear my big sisters clothes. You look thick enough to wear her clothes. And she the same shoe size as you." He said.
"Where's your sister now?" I ask.
"She moved out and she at college campus. But she got strong shoe game sooo yea." He said walking up the stairs.
I followed.
"Could I wear sweatpants though?" I ask.
He stopped walking at the top of the stairs while I did the same. "You can if you want to, but I want you to express your true self." He said looking me up and down.
I shake my head no. "What if they judge me?" I ask rubbing my arm.
"Kandi wear pink all day every day. People judge her all the time, buh she don't give a fuck. And plus, my older sister knows you. Ion know how, but she used to talk about you a long time ago." He shrugged chuckling.
"Okay." I say sighing.
Mateo led me to his older sisters room, and he was right when he said she got a lot of clothes and shoes.
Fine.
I'll just be myself for him since I love him.
I go to her walk in closet, and pick out a red no sleeved shit, and washed out jeans with a red belt.
This isn't her, but this what she wore.

I put on a gold watch, and a small gold chain

I put on a gold watch, and a small gold chain. I already took a shower so I'm good. I leave my straightened hair out.
I looked at the large variety of shoes, and picked black Jordan metallic 5, and put them on.

The picture looked big asf before ion kno what happened, but y'all get the picture 😂💀.

I left her room, closing her door and putting my phone in my back pocket, to see Mateo walking out his room closing his door wearing deep blu Jordan 12, black joggers and a deep blue designer shirt matching his Jordan 12.
😍😐 .
"Aye come on!" Ayo yells from downstairs.
Mateo looks me up and down, and goes downstairs with me following.
We go outside into Ayo's car, and I get in the back seat taking my phone out and playing color switch, while he starts it, and drives down the block.