Chapter 9

Suddenly, I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned around and saw Ashton standing behind me. Before I could do anything or react at all, he leaned in and kissed me on the mouth.

My mouth slightly opened in surprise, allowing him entrance. I pushed him away from me, unable to think of a reason why he would kiss me.
"What the fuck, Ashton" I yelled at him.
"What?" He smirked. "You have soft lips. Those weren't virgin lips"
"What is wrong with you" I screamed. And he pointed at my chest. Feeling insecure I wrapped my flannel tighter around me.
"No, not your boobs" he laughed. "Your t-shirt" I looked down and saw what he was reffering to.
"It says 'Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars'" Ashton said. "So I did"
"Okay, so my t-shirt says that and you think you have to french me?" I frowned.
"Hey. I'm just following instructions, Princess" he said raising his hands in peace. Peace my foot.
"You know what my other t-shirt says? 'Go Fuck Youself'. Please follow that instruction" I said, turning my back on him and walking towards the group.

The rest of the night, Ashton kept smirking at me and making fun of me. I swear I have never seen anyone get picked on this much since Amelia Romero, but she had it kind of coming since the moment she started sleeping with her cousin. First cousin. I'm not saying she deserved to be bullied for it, just it was wrong.

"I just saw your friend request." Nora said looking up from her phone.
"Oohhh. Who is that with you on your profile photo" Lucy asked me.
"That would be my friend Michael." I laughed thinking of him. He was one of the funniest people I have ever met. Total party boy.
"He's yum. I wanna eat him" Lucy said.
"Okay girls, we are eating here. We do not want to hear those kind of things about our gender" Sean made a disgusted face earning nods from the other 3 boys. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Lucy.
"Sadly he's gay"

By the time I got home, I was so tired. The moment my body met my bed, I was off in dreamland.
After what felt like the best nap of my life, I woke up early in the morning. I'm not a morning person, but I woke up anyway.

"Morning Sunshine" I was greeted by a shirtless steven.
"Wear a shirt for the love of god" I went straight to the coffee machine, happy to find a pot of hot coffee. Perks of living with a coffee crazed Steven.
"Why? Are you jealous of me?"
"Steven, I'm a girl."
"And I'm a man. What's your point?"
"You are not a man. You are a boy"
"Man"
"Boy"
"Man"
"Okay fine."
"Yes" he grinned.
"Man-boy" I said.

I logged onto my facebook account to see 4 new friend requests. Lee, Lucy, Nathan and Sean.
"Gimme Nora's username" Steven was staring at my laptop screen from behind me.
"Hey you have another request" he said taking a bite from whatever he was eating. It seemed like a croissant or something. Well I don't know, he might eat anything.
I checked and saw that I did have one more request. Clicking on friend requests, I reloaded the page to make sure I was seeing right. The top of the page said Ashton Westbrook. I reloaded again and again. Then I decided maybe it wasn't this Ashton. So I went to his page. The profile picture was a picture of 2 boys and a girl, with the caption '#tbt 8 year old us. The dreadful day I got stuck with these psychos" with a red heart. The picture had 452 likes and over 60 comments. I clicked the next photo. It was a picture of Ashton with his camera. This one had 670 likes. The next picture was taken at a soccer field. Lee, nathan, sean and ashton were grinning at the camera like idiots. They had gold medals wrapped around their necks. I closed his page.
"Just accept the damn request" steven said and clicked the confirm button.
"Steven!" I shouted.
"Give me Nora's facebook id, before I start yelling too"
"Not after what you did." I folded my arms across my chest.

"Morning, kids" my dad walked into the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee. "What is the problem?" He said sitting across me.
"Steven is going around confirming friend requests I get." I complained.
"Isn't that a good thing?" Dad asked. He doesn't really use many social medias. Even among the few that he did use, facebook wasn't one. I sighed, not wanting to say any more.

I locked myself in my room and watched re-runs of friends until I was asked to get ready to go out to dinner. After half an hour of going through my closet, I found a pretty, white, sleeveless dress. It would go perfect with my blue jacket made of jeans material.
I looked in the mirror and started doing makeup. As usual, the first thing I put make up on was the long, ugly scar on my upper arm. Sighing, I took off the white dress. I didn't want dad to see the scar. Putting make up on it only made the scar look faint. It doesn't completely hide it.
I searched my closet for another 15 minutes,until I found a maroon, long sleeved, high low dress that went a few inches above my knees on the front and a couple inches above my heel on the back. The dress hugged my body perfectly. Putting my hair in the usual bun, I put on some mascara and red lipstick. I took out a gold clutch and put my phone in it, opening the shoe cabinet. I put on red heels and walked out to the living room.
"Slow poke." Steven said the moment he saw me.
"Be nice steven" dad said.